Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone here from oregon or washington
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
crazycel18
just lookin for celica owners to kick it with smile.gif im also lookin for some real local peeps like portland or surrounding areas
creis
I'm in north/west washington.
obi1kinob
check the post right below this one.
Coomer
Welcome to the site! smile.gif

There are quite a few Northwest people on here...I'm up in Yakima along with another member, there are quite a few people from the Seattle area, and more scattered everywhere else. smile.gif

We're having a meet up in Tri-Cities on the 25th of July, and we'd love to see you there! biggrin.gif Details can be found here.
jermyd1
hey im from salem
crazycel18
sorry if i dont answer right away or for a while im at work its the only place i have internet access right now frown.gif
amysmojo
Im probably closest to you!....Im in Vancouver, WA. My profile says Portland...same thing!! biggrin.gif
BlackCelicaGT94
im in Kirkland washington. 15 mins from seattle! hey yall should come to the all trac meet this weekend! it will be a doozy (yes i just said doozy)

Later
Natalie

PS if my clutch isnt too bad maybe we should have a meet in portland the weekend after july 4th
Coomer
QUOTE (BlackCelicaGT94 @ Jun 24, 2004 - 8:23 AM)
im in Kirkland washington. 15 mins from seattle! hey yall should come to the all trac meet this weekend! it will be a doozy (yes i just said doozy)

Later
Natalie

PS if my clutch isnt too bad maybe we should have a meet in portland the weekend after july 4th

Yeah, you guys should come to the meet. I'm going too, and it'd be cool to have a bunch of the sixth gens roll up together. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.