Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Me > Grand AM gt
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
drdos
Here is a video of me roll racing a grand am gt , grand am gt has intake and excuasht and rims and etc..

my celica is bone stock

i pulled on him the whole way . only about 1/4 car length ahead though.

but not bad for a stock celica.

http://www.reflectstudios.com/celivsgrand.mpg

btw i am on the left
sinner96ST
nice kill.

what kind of car is the camera guy in? he should've stayed with you guys.
drdos
QUOTE (sinner96ST @ Jun 26, 2004 - 8:51 AM)
nice kill.

lol chevy s10 4 banger
ghostdog
nice kill. funny how your friend said "I really hope that breeze isn't trying to get any of this... thats really sad". cause the 2.4l 150 hp version would whoop on both of you wink.gif
sinner96ST
QUOTE (drdos @ Jun 26, 2004 - 1:54 AM)
QUOTE (sinner96ST @ Jun 26, 2004 - 8:51 AM)
nice kill.

lol chevy s10 4 banger

haha
drdos
QUOTE (gh0st_d0g @ Jun 26, 2004 - 9:16 AM)
nice kill. funny how your friend said "I really hope that breeze isn't trying to get any of this... thats really sad". cause the 2.4l 150 hp version would whoop on both of you wink.gif

not really, that grand am had easily 150 hp

its all about power to weight.

maybe the 2 door breeze. but not that 4 door.
DJMC_Celica
Dos, you need to call me up! We will show haters on Celi's WASUP!!! hahaha IM me later playboy!
DJMC_Celica
ahhhhh........dos? IS that the 190? sure looks like the river front! haahahahha i love it! biggrin.gif
Anub1s
My friend has a 2001 Grand Am GT that has 175hp and 208 ft/lbs torque, not bad for a 4 door family sedan. Ram Air V6 either 3.2 or 3.4 liter I can't remember. I keep up with him through 2nd Gear. Its pretty fun to race him becuase its so close.
DJMC_Celica
Ourcars should not be underestimated, my buddy has a SE grandam i races him a full mile and murdered him!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.