user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Sh0gunkid8721
I dont think u have enough cars at this meet. rolleyes.gif

very nice...lol
Magic
rolleyes.gif Yes its true,we didnt have many cars cuz of the hot weather and we just arrange a trip to a seaside town for swimming:)
Drocay
very nice, i know were i'm coming for my next vacation.

shid
CU on girl in first pict needed- from front. (PS: half of these picts aren't working frown.gif
Sh0gunkid8721
QUOTE (Magic @ Jun 28, 2004 - 11:10 PM)
rolleyes.gif Yes its true,we didnt have many cars cuz of the hot weather and we just arrange a trip to a seaside town for swimming:)

haha...U still got more cars than the NE meets, Pigeon Forge meets and the Washington Meets combined. frown.gif
poix
cyprus seems like a celica heaven
doGGy
no no no, guy, dont belive him, he is just taking his time and photoshoping all those pictures!!!!! Have you ever seen so many 6 gens in one place? NO! Its photoshoped, wount belive him!!!!!

You guys suck, i hate you so much.....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

i hate to drive alone, and to meet with honda guys..... Blehhhh frown.gif need to move to Cyprus....
Magic
tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Doggy!!!!If i was so good in photoshop i wouldnt work in Cyprus!!!
I told you,Turkey is not far from Cyprus but our next meeting will be in 3 months mad.gif
Ayia Napa its a very nice place to visit:)
ghostdog
a lot of Celicas. that might explain why I havent seen more than a handful in Japan... they all got shipped over to Cyprus wink.gif
tufy
very nice photos mike..
aha thats me in 6 th picture holding a camera with black t shirt. but where is my car rolleyes.gif
recycle
mike almost very nice meeting.... we missed some guys from limmasol that didn't manage to show. rolleyes.gif

btw..... WHERE THE FCUK IS MY CAR? confused.gif

Outsider
tufy  Posted on Jun 29, 2004 - 4:36 AM
  very nice photos mike..
aha thats me in 6 th picture holding a camera with black t shirt. but where is my car rolleyes.gif

Any info on the rims on the 6th gen behind you? I like them.
EC_Knightrider
give me some info on how to get in touch with the guy in the black gt4 5ht gen with the kit and sides, i would like to see more pics of that car!
tufy
emmmm... its magic's car ( st 205) wink.gif
they are Rays Volkracing TE-37 17"
x_itchy_b_x
im moving there. its my goal in life. so many beautiful cars. i was like wow lots of white.
EC_Knightrider
do you cyprus guys have your own site as well?

how do u stay so organized?
jgreening
Magic. Your car is my favorite 6th gen. Everytime I see that beast I am impressed.
turboinduction
one thing I just noticed.......

NO ONE HAS A SUNROOF!

hum... care to explain?
neoklis
The best Celica in Cyprus wasn't there. You know that silver GT4 (with sunroof). Oh yeah thats my car! Sorry i could not be there guys. I was in london for holidays.

Hey Mike, You still put pics of your black GT4 and black Celis in general all the time. Whats up with that?
recycle
re neokli.... mike hates non-black cars. he is always making fun of my car cos of its color. lets make a revolution and someone become a new president
gtcelica94
damn your meetings are like a car show, that 5g looks crazy
EC_Knightrider
i would really like to see some info no that black 5th gen CS!!!!
tufy
that st 185 cs has a bigger turbo with isolated piping to fmic, has greedy e-manage,
on cold air intake, battery at baggage. he is planning to buy je pistons to boost up more. and he doesnt have an idea with how much bhp he is running now. leather seats interior.
and to recycle... i am happy with mike. because i know that he likes my car and its not black. actually he loves gt fours.
Consynx
anyone want to see how cheap those Gang's Tail Light Covers are?

i can't find a place to get them in the states, but it seems that they're easy to get a hold of if you live outside of here... smile.gif
turboinduction
QUOTE (neoklis @ Jun 30, 2004 - 7:01 AM)
The best Celica in Cyprus wasn't there. You know that silver GT4 (with sunroof). Oh yeah thats my car! Sorry i could not be there guys. I was in london for holidays.

Hey Mike, You still put pics of your black GT4 and black Celis in general all the time. Whats up with that?

Go Sunroofs!
recycle
QUOTE (tufy @ Jun 30, 2004 - 9:17 AM)
to recycle... i am happy with mike. because i know that he likes my car and its not black. actually he loves gt fours.

someone has to be crazy not to love ur car re ismet. its perfect (and red)
neoklis
Recycle, why you have your car as an SS II in your sig since its an SS III with Beams Engine?
recycle
QUOTE (neoklis @ Jun 30, 2004 - 11:05 PM)
Recycle, why you have your car as an SS II in your sig since its an SS III with Beams Engine?

The difference between ss2 and ss3 is the suspension and the body kit... corners and gt4 spoiler. that all. y pay £2K more for a body kit that i dont really like?
Magic
tufy and recycle i post only the photo i took with my Digital Camera,if you have photos from the event send them to me to post them.
I dont have problems with other colors than black,i just...prefer black(Neoklis)Hahhaha
Outsider my rims was white and i painted them silver....
EC_Knightrider I`ll try to contact with the guy owns that beautiful car:) we dont have site yet but we stay organized cuz we really love this.
jgreening if you like it so much i can let you drive it if you ever visit Cyprus(REALLY).

boibleu22
user posted image

more on her please... bowdown.gif bowdown.gif bowdown.gif
kevstir
WOO HOOOOOOOOOO GREESE WON THE EURO 2004 WOOO HOOOOOOOO

I KNOW IM NOT FROM GREESE OR CYPRUS BUT WOO HOO

Cyprus i the best place on earth by the way

KEV
EC_Knightrider
Magic: im just curious about all the work he has put into that car.......it looks fantabolous
MeEGo0
Magic, is the black 6gc yours with number plate KAM861? No wonder it appears so often in the photos biggrin.gif

BTW, I like your projector head lights.
Magic
EC_Knightrider: Yes i found the guy and asked him about his car,he spent a LOT OF MONEY ON IT and its not GT4!!!Its not 4WD!!!!
MeEGo0: HAHAHAHAHA Yes the KAM861 its mine!!!!Hahahahaha.The projector head lights just came with the car:)
kevstir: How are you?:)Yes Greece won the Trophy!!!!!!
EC_Knightrider
thats crazy.......it shouldn't say gt4
ask him about the front lip and side skirts

or just tell him to email me some more info about mating up that front lip to the CS bumper....

i want to see some rear pics as well !!!!
tufy
damn it. i asked him if the car is c sains editon and he said yes mad.gif
i forgot to cheak chasis number.
every one wants to have gt four. wink.gif
Jdog1385
yea, so im going to move to Cyprus
maikl
sorry maik next time.........................................................................
Magic
EC_Knightrider yes he shouldnt put that GT4 infront!!!!
Tufy maybe he was talking about the engine.
Jdog1385 for the sun or for the cars??? biggrin.gif
maikl Its ok m8!!!See you at our next meeting biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.