Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LA & OC celica meet
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Ryu3x16
what do you say guys.. how about a toyota/toyota celica meet? we had one a while back but i missed it..heard it was real tight though.. anyways i was talkin to couple of guys here on 6gc who have been trying to set up a meet for LA and OC members.. well, now lets make it official... lets have a encore of march 20th meet..
just like before... its time to show off those celicas...

HOST: need volunteers *cough* shid *cough...

MEETING LOCATION: Autobac of westminister
[B]12645 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680

[B]TIME AND DATE:
11am, july 17th (17th is good...toyota nation meet is at 6pm..we can go there after our meet) or 24th... but that's me...
that date is not the official date... so... we would like to find out when everyone is free...and what's a good date for the meet..

OTHER INFO:
TOYOTA NATION MEET:

SONIC Drive-In
1632 NORTH LEMON STREET
ANAHEIM, CA 92801

at 6pm
aznxrussel
ok lets start a list:
1)Ryu3x16 (either date)
2)aznxrussel (either date)
3)LBCxGUY (july 24)
4)hata (july 17)
5)shid (july 17)
6)trdcelica94 (either date)
7)kdash (either date)
8)redsuncelica
9)hiero (either date)
10)RyCeCuBe
LBCxGUY
LBCxGUY
july 24th sounds good
hata
17th would've been perfect. I'm goin up on that day for a toyota nation meet in anaheim.
shid
17th, can't do 24th

why am I being volunteered to host?!?
trdcelica94
im down to go
kdash
i'm in...either day will do..i'll be rolling there with my cousin.
obi1kinob
Distance: 427.9 miles Approximate Travel Time: 6 hours 34 mins

Sorry, a bit too far for me. Sounds like a lot of fun though.
shid
Dude, celica meet, AND toyota world with your NEW car. come or die.

I declare myself host. ph34r m3
fastgt
hmmmmm im very interested ....my car dont lookvery showy right now but hey you guys are forgiving.....right?
aznxrussel
QUOTE (fastgt @ Jul 1, 2004 - 12:00 AM)
hmmmmm im very interested ....my car dont lookvery showy right now but hey you guys are forgiving.....right?

bring some asian girls for our host shid and youll definately be forgiven biggrin.gif
hata
QUOTE (fastgt @ Jul 1, 2004 - 12:00 AM)

it's all right. My car iz going to be the worst looking one. Broken bumper, broken headlight....broken chassy ><...

an Redsuncelica will probally roll up wit me.
Ryu3x16
biggrin.gif c'mon guys.. as long as it's a 6gen..its not ugly...
BE THERE...represent!!..
gather up 6gens/ other toyota makes in so cal and lets do this...
sphinx
I would go, but I dont have my celica.
It wont be ready until mid to end of August.

Sorry. Have fun...................
shid
Err- what are you having done to it?
sphinx
This is the second GT tranny that I go through. So now i'm swaping in a 91 mr2 trubo tranny.

But the motor mounts will take 4-6 weeks to get here from Japan.

frown.gif
shid
oh frown.gif
Ryu3x16
confused.gif c'mon...start signing up so cal members!
ToYCeLi8
WHoa a 6gc meet in the LA area that I'm not going to be a part of that a 1st since i joined the boards. Well i hope you guys have fun if this goes through. My car DEFINATELY will not be ready by either date. Oh well s*&t happens.

Almost boosting,
David
shid
Grr, Sphinx and Toy, come even NOT in your celicas. Please, I'm asking this as the host. You both are a HUGE source of knowledge, and personally I want to meet you guys.

Just dont park in the middle of the group, park off to the side. Wannabes.
sphinx
LMAO @ shid

I might go, just to say "sup"
No promises yet.
hiero
I'll show up on either dates but I'll have to leave a little early because I have to go to work at 7
funnyboy117

17th is the first day im back from Cancun, and the 24th i have work...not to mention I'm a good 6 or 7 hours away...
aznxrussel
bump
RedSunCelica
im in
shid
We've only really got 9-10 people.. so we were thinking, maybe keep this very low key, and do it right before the toyota nation meet, and then roll over there after we all take some photos, maybe have dinner together..
Ryu3x16
QUOTE (shid @ Jul 5, 2004 - 9:14 PM)
We've only really got 9-10 people.. so we were thinking, maybe keep this very low key, and do it right before the toyota nation meet, and then roll over there after we all take some photos, maybe have dinner together..

sounds good...
can't wait... toyota nation meet..
finally... i won't be the only 6g at a meet..hahahh
aznxrussel
so its official, july 17th
shid
Yeah, I used my influence to get some hot asian girls for me that day. I mean Ryu. I mean everyone.
ToYCeLi8
QUOTE (shid @ Jul 5, 2004 - 11:34 PM)
Yeah, I used my influence to get some hot asian girls for me that day. I mean Ryu. I mean everyone.

K now that you mention that i think sphinx and i just might roll by. We'll have a talk.

David
Ryu3x16
QUOTE (ToYCeLi8 @ Jul 6, 2004 - 12:17 AM)
QUOTE (shid @ Jul 5, 2004 - 11:34 PM)

K now that you mention that i think sphinx and i just might roll by. We'll have a talk.

David

hahahahha...
sphinx
shid,

I can't help but ask, and I hope you don mind me asking, bu who is this chick in this pick? Just curious.

user posted image
RyCeCuBe
i am IN! hahaha the only 7th gen in a group of 6th gens...watch the ecelica peeps be lookin at me like "what a traitor!" hahaha
shid
.. DAMMIT GEE
RyCeCuBe
hey! what's that about? cwm13.gif
shid
you're gonna ruin our 6th gen picts smile.gif Okie, you have to have your car at the end.. with Sphinx's minivan... jk smile.gif
RyCeCuBe
shooot..i'll make ur group look better..hahaha jk
aznxrussel
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.