Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: another celi on tv
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
macavely
well i'm just here relaxing from another boring night at work, watching tv. and up comes a Linconel Tech add... and damn if i didn't see a pic of DGs celi on there.. can't miss that color and nice turbo....

has anyone else seen it??
dstrbcelica
whoa!! that's crazy mac. i guess i'm gonna have to watch tv non-stop till i see it. wait a second...how come DG didn't say anything about it and where has he been lately?
shid
Linconel Tech?
macavely
QUOTE (shid @ Jul 2, 2004 - 10:36 AM)
Linconel Tech?

sorry missed spell.. Lincolin Tech.. it's a trade school for auto repair..
Akimbo
Could be, they have two locations in PA.

And its LINCOLN Tech wink.gif
phat94celi
I went there rolleyes.gif Them darn commercials get annoying after seeing them 200,000 times!
DG_Performance
you saw my car on tv? where? i did not know about it being on tv. are you sure it was my car?
dg
moltar
Your car is rather distinct.
macavely
QUOTE (DG_Performance @ Jul 4, 2004 - 11:10 AM)
you saw my car on tv? where? i did not know about it being on tv. are you sure it was my car?
dg

i'm 90 percent sure it was your car... i have stared at pics of your car for hours on end.. and i'm only 90 percent sure cause i was laying on my side on the couch watching tv so it was a side ways veiw i got of it for about 3 seconds.. but that color and the nice chrome in the engine bay and the celi head lights are hard to miss..

they had other pics of cars hooked up .. looks like the pics were taken at a car show..
DG_Performance
Man...... i wish i could have seen that!
that would be the only way if someone took pics or vid of my car at a show, cause i never took it on purpose to have it on tv ??????
that is pretty cool if it was really on tv......
biggrin.gif that puts a smile on my face that other pepole like it that much
Pali_playa
if it is.....SUE THEM!!!!
lol
shid
yeah.. DG.. huh? Have you had work done there? did you study there?

While normally it's totally legal for someone to take picts or videos of your car, when that is attempted to be used for profit.. ::shrug::

write them a legalise letter askign them to prove the ownership of that car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.