Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UPDATE: Celica Video Collection
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
DJMC_Celica
Ok guys and gals, all of you with digital cameras, its time now to start taking video of your celica, And posting it somewhere with an MPG, format. I start shooting next week and i want to have more than just my car on there...hahaha Anything you got! Interior, Street Racing, Outside Circle shots, Anything you can think of, underneath the hood! WHATEVER! I want to see it. I plan making the video 8-10 min long! So send me what you got and we can hook it up.
If you want to send my your tapes, PM me and i will hook it up! Thanks,
DJMC biggrin.gif
Crzybakerdog
just wondering what is this video going to be used for because it sounds like you just want some footage of celicas driving around in which case can be found very easily with lots of videos out there? but hey i got a little video but its not in mpeg its on a dvd now and its a really funny james bond take off with some calculus in it and basically a car chase of a honda trying to catch my celica biggrin.gif i win in the end of course because im james bond.
DJMC_Celica
Sounds great any chance of getting it? What i am useing the video for. I plan on making a "music video" style car show type thing. I see Supras and Civics all the time but no Celicas so i want to have video and Pics to showcase our cars on the internet!
DJMC_Celica
Kinda Like The "Redline" Videos if anyone has seen them?
97Celica
I will have to take some footage of my car,all my friends think I am a crazy ass bastard when it comes to driving...I act like I am a friggin stunt man.
tim86
im sure everyone can make some interesting videos in their celica... given they have a digital camera or whatever though... cant wait to see this, thanks dj!
DJMC_Celica
No Problemo! Glad to do it. In Buffalo where i live we have a skyway which is all lit up so i am going to race my buddy in his 7th gen celi and whoop his ass!!! hahaha
I hope everyone gets in on this, if you dont have a digital find a friend that will lend you the camera! biggrin.gif
dstrbcelica
QUOTE (DJMC_Celica @ Jul 3, 2004 - 2:00 PM)
No Problemo! Glad to do it. In Buffalo where i live we have a skyway which is all lit up so i am going to race my buddy in his 7th gen celi and whoop his ass!!! hahaha
I hope everyone gets in on this, if you dont have a digital find a friend that will lend you the camera! biggrin.gif

so, you're gonna whip a 7gc's ass? lol those supposed 19 1/2's are really heavy. i can't wait to see this rolleyes.gif
Phat_99CeliGT
soon as i get my celica back ill get vids of me on the highway, cruising thru town and some good parked shots.
shid
I have vids of me doing 0-60 0-110 runs lol
moltar
QUOTE (shid @ Jul 3, 2004 - 3:57 PM)
I have vids of me doing 0-60 0-110 runs lol

They're probably too long, and would waste the Internet's bandwith. Hahaha, god damn slow celicas frown.gif
shid
it's so true!!! In one of them I smoke a poor 4 cyl badly kept mustang that tried a ricer start (it was between one of my runs; but I never bothered to turn the camera off)
DJMC_Celica
I would love to have all your guy's vids, because i want as many 6gcs as possible. If you want E-mail them to me, or Mail me them in the old fashioned way! hahaha. Zip the MPG up and send it so its not as big. Thats how i am going to mass produce it over the internet! Thanks again guys!
hyp3rk1d
I cant wait to see it tongue.gif
BLINKYxMUNKEY
i would if i can figure out how to get videos on my computer, but it also wouldnt be fun to watch just cause of the auto trans.
DJMC_Celica
Anyone planning on sending vid?
politicsareevil
DJ you should put in picture clips also with the vids. I think that would be bad ass.
DJMC_Celica
Im going to do that
DJMC_Celica
UPDATE: 7/9/04 - I just shot some vid a couple of days ago of me and a 7th gen racing on the highway my buddy shot it in front of us we went whipping by him around 80 - 85 it came out awesome!!!!
Akimbo
try and wait for DG's video with the STI!
DJMC_Celica
I plan on it, i want all you guys to send me a lil sumthin sumthin! hahaha
Coomer
I'll see if I can get some footage of my car in action. smile.gif
DJMC_Celica
Hopefully this wont be considered "illegal" right coom? hahaha My video wont tollerate illegal acts....hahaha j/k! But yeah send me whatever i got my buddies street racing his 6th gen! I WELCOME ALL ILLEGAL VIDEOS!! hahaha
Negative
How long do we have before w have to submit this? I want my car in this video but arrangements will need to be made and this is the first I saw of this. If nothing else I want some stills of my car to go in.
DJMC_Celica
NO PROB! I am prolly going to make this a 6 month project just because winter will be upon us soon, and i want to make this look UNBELIEVABLE! i directed music videos before and produced them i won a award for them as well! So i want to this to bring our cars into the racing world! BYE BYE civics! hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.