Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BEAMS swap update.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Outsider
Well it has started to slow down at work and I now have time to work on the car. I have started to work on the wiring harness. Here are a few pics.

(click on pictures for full size)

(Donor harness, 1997 corolla)
macavely
did you get just the engine or a front clip.. and were from?
Outsider
no clip, just the engine, uncut harness and ECU (which I have to now source out as the seller lost the ECU) I am looking into getting the C-One Power ECU.

Power ECU link

I bought it locally from a guy here in town. I was talking to Mario at Toysport and they have 2 right now that they are gonna put on sale(deep discount) just to move the stock.
Shigexile
so sweet! Good luck with the conversion!
Drocay
good luck man.
Outsider
Well, here is a bit more work done.Slow but steady. Keep in mind that I HAVE NO BEAMS DIAGRAMS.

The wire bundle that goes to the firewall has been re-routed to come out the other side of the motor.

The rat's nest.
Many of the wires are now longer than needed and will be trimmed after test fitting the harness.

I also gave myself a minor annoyance. I muxed up 3 of the injector plugs. Now I have some more fun to deal with, which is which? I have been told that this motor has sequential injection (not sure). Just my luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.