Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Next Jersey Meet
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
macavely
well let me start this up.. early august at the jersey shore.... I'm going to start looking online for spots were we could all meet at. maybe Atlanic City hopefully this will be more people at this one. if anyone has any ideas on were it could all meet up posted on here
Digndoug
Is that the same place, were um i think its called barnagit light house is? cause I went up there all the time last summer with wel, now my ex.. but that seemed like a good place to meet, or theres another like park place there.. but depending on the time i miiht be in..
macavely
thats good i hope you can make it... i'll have to check that out.. do you know the exact name or address of the place so i can look it up ..
poix
cool a jersey meet. hmm atlantic city is a little far. but ohwell i would like to go
macavely
QUOTE (poix @ Jul 5, 2004 - 1:28 PM)
cool a jersey meet. hmm atlantic city is a little far. but ohwell i would like to go

what part of jersey you in?
lagos
i like the idea of an atlamtic city meet.
macavely
QUOTE (lagos @ Jul 5, 2004 - 8:47 PM)
i like the idea of an atlamtic city meet.

your going to let me drive you car right..? lol
poix
edison, central. it takes me 2 hrs to get down there. haha im just a lazy mother

hmm when exactly is this meet??
macavely
QUOTE (poix @ Jul 6, 2004 - 11:07 AM)
edison, central. it takes me 2 hrs to get down there. haha im just a lazy mother

hmm when exactly is this meet??

well we can meet u up on rt 1 and drive down with you..

still searching for a location .. anyone that leaves closer to AC and knows the area well help me out ..
Digndoug
I think it was L.B.I .. I dont know if thats concidered the whole shore or what not.. but i think iwas north of atlantic city.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.