Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i'm new
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
RyCeCuBe
i'm liking it here at 6gc...all the people are nice n they know their ****!..i'm a huge fan of all the celicas mostly the 6 and 7th gens....but one thing i shouldn't let all of u know..........i drive a 7th gen!!..hahaha post ur disliking comments below, i'm sure i've heard it before. love the attention love being here thanks! biggrin.gif
doGGy
Well, your life - your choise... I, personaly, never trade my 6 gen to a 7 gen... I better have RSX instead of 7 gen biggrin.gif But thats me smile.gif What can i do...

And by the way, welcome, and have fun here.
vangSTa_celica
welcome..ppl say some pretty harsh stuff about the 7th gens...but dont take it to heart...we all love cars...some people just prefer HONDAS tho..i duno why..but..still...enjoy ur stay...
Coomer
Welcome to the site! biggrin.gif
SlowCelica94
gt-s?
lagos
any celica is still a celica. youll get better treatment here then what we would get at a 7th gen site. ....welcome
Jeremy1210
Welcome, and post some pics of your car for us
amysmojo
you should post pics!
LatinKraze
Pics please. I think iv'e seen you on "everything celica".

Welcome to the site.
shid
Hey Ryce;

I've already posted my anti-7th gen comments in the other post,

so this one's going to be positve

welcome to the site, and I love that color blue!
acenova
Congrats on being new. We're happy for ya'. biggrin.gif
macavely
welcome site back and enjoy.. ok who wants to take best on when hes going to go out and buy a 6gc..

i have 2 years and 3weeks from today..
Akimbo
Sweet GTS. Spectra Blue? Is it dropped?

Welcome!
forkee
shiet, id trade my car for a 7gc gt-s manual wink.gif
DJMC_Celica
WELCOME!!! POST PICS!
shid
QUOTE (forkee @ Jul 6, 2004 - 7:06 PM)
shiet, id trade my car for a 7gc gt-s manual wink.gif

Traitor, you'll die for that!
forkee
frown.gif
turboinduction
I guess never to cross Shid - I dont car about 6gcs or 7gcs but I understand the hatred when someone would say a 3rd gen Eclipse was better than the 2nd. GRRR. Welcome bro and enlighten us with your VVTi
shid
*sharpens ninja stars*

*sniffle*

just to hear that from somone I respected so much..

Ryu3x16
welcome to the site!... remember when you went car shopping and said you're going to get a 6gen?.. and showed up with a 7th gen?!??!.. oh well... either or.... it's great!...
RyCeCuBe
cool, thanks everyone for the welcome n makin me feel better to be here..i just speed-read through the thread and here's to answer some questions that i can remember:
i drive a spectra blue GT 5-speed with just a couple bolt-ons, wings west body kit, with tiny mods here n there.
and i try and try to post pics here but i get an error message each time..i'll keep trying though..
oh and thanks shid for ONE positive comment, i'm sure it took lots of courage to say that hahaha biggrin.gif
shid
Naw, no courage, I do like your shade of blue heheh I guess I like the look of the 7th gens exhaust too.. uhm.. *stretches* and I think S2000 antenna looks much better on a 7th gen than on a 6th.. although on a 6th it looks better than the stock one..

I like your tail lights. But I have a sinking suspician their stock, so nvm... uhh smile.gif

I THINK IT NEEDS VINYL SPEED LINES!! smile.gif jk

You know, I really do like YOU as a person tongue.gif
neoklis
Nice one. Personally i like the 7gen but i would never trade my GT4. The VVTi is a beatiful engine and the 7 gen has a very nice design and above all its a Toyota. Furthermore there are plenty of aftermarket stuff for it than the 6 gen. plus the 6speed.

You need better wheels though (larger)
RyCeCuBe
^^o cool u saw the pix...yea i finally got pix yesterday check em out people!
...had to lie that i have a 99 celica though...there was no 2000+ for me to fill out... =T
Coomer
QUOTE (RyCeCuBe @ Jul 7, 2004 - 11:49 AM)
^^o cool u saw the pix...yea i finally got pix yesterday check em out people!
...had to lie that i have a 99 celica though...there was no 2000+ for me to fill out... =T

You should edit your profile to reflect the fact that you in fact don't have a '99 Celica. I already removed your photos, not to be mean, but just because they're not of a sixth generation Celica. wink.gif
amysmojo
QUOTE (RyCeCuBe @ Jul 7, 2004 - 6:11 AM)

oh and thanks shid for ONE positive comment, i'm sure it took lots of courage to say that hahaha biggrin.gif

One positive comment??? confused.gif awwww

since when is "welcome to the site!" a negative comment? LOL

Oh ya will you post your pics on this topic?? So those of us who havent seen your baby can see it? biggrin.gif
shid
Amy, its cus I'm totally flaming 7th gens in another thread smile.gif
amysmojo
QUOTE (shid @ Jul 7, 2004 - 7:11 PM)
Amy, its cus I'm totally flaming 7th gens in another thread smile.gif

Oh tongue.gif Shid Shid Shid......what am I gonna do w/ you lol
shid
You SAID you were gonna stop by my place on your way to vegas to take picts with our cars, but that never happ. bad amy
amysmojo
QUOTE (shid @ Jul 7, 2004 - 7:17 PM)
You SAID you were gonna stop by my place on your way to vegas to take picts with our cars, but that never happ. bad amy

Never got to go to Vegas!!! BAD work for not giving me all my hours so I could afford my plane ticket lol (or bad me for not saving my money haha)
RyCeCuBe
ok since it's against the rules to show pics of what i drive..yall can check mine out at online show off.

http://roadrunner1z.onlineshowoff.com
hiero
in a couple of the pictures the spoiler is on and in others it is off, personally I think the car looks better with none. By the way welcome to the site. smile.gif
RyCeCuBe
yes currently it's wingless, and thanks i like it better w/o the wing too.
RyCeCuBe
here's a pic of her at a recent meet. that's not in my online show off profile...

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.