Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oregon Celica Meet
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Clipsetuner
Me (clipsetuner), AveNova , BlackCelicaGT94 and amysmojo Decided too meet up we got this all together in like 1 day. Some people I knew stopped by and then BlackCelicaGT94 messed up, gotta love chicken wire AceNova. Some Stupid 7thgen Stopped by and was stupid and said our cars sucked, but then was too chicken to race. There were some homosexuals in a Van makin fun of our cars, which BlackCelicaGT94 and amysmojo took care of. But that was pretty much are night it was pretty fun, im sure you all will have more you want to add on.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Me and AceNova are now owned by BlackCelicaGT94.

DTE

Doge
Damn...really wish I woulda known before hand! I was just sitting in my apartment all day playing video games. I don't have my car yet but I still woulda come and hung with you guys. Anyways...pics look awsome...I'll definately be there next time!
nik
nice dont mean to steal your thread but you guys coming to the Tri-Cities Meet?
Clipsetuner
Yeah I Think so, gettin final details worked out. Me and AceNova are at least coming up for the day, and AmysMojo Might come with us. Mainly because no one trusts my car and I wont be suprized if theres bets on how far it can make it.
DTE
amysmojo
ya Doge you shoulda been there!! I hear you are hard to get ahold of though tongue.gif

Im goin to the tri-cities meet "fur sho!" (thats for u natalie lol)

OH ya next time Im bringin my camera cause clipse's camera sucks balls lol (as you can see!) sorry clipse but u cant deny it hahaha
Clipsetuner
hey Now, it just looks crappy! But I had to lose to the quality to get the pcitures that size.
DTE
BlackCelicaGT94
Lookin good fellas! next time lets watch the finger prints on the car ;-)

Ace what were u doing trying to break into my car that night? with that wire!

LETS KEEP THAT ON THE HUSH YALL
amysmojo
QUOTE (BlackCelicaGT94 @ Jul 9, 2004 - 10:12 PM)
Lookin good fellas! next time lets watch the finger prints on the car ;-)

Ace what were u doing trying to break into my car that night? with that wire!

LETS KEEP THAT ON THE HUSH YALL

hmmm I dunno Natalie....I think they shoulda stuck them bootys out farther LOL
BlackCelicaGT94
i showed a lady i work with and she said their pose could ahve been better! AMY WE WIL LHAVE TO SHOW THEM HOW ITS DONE!
Clipsetuner
Ahh hurtin my feelers, anyways how would we know what were doing? were not Man-Hoes. plus who was running away from the camrea thats right... Next time lets see some good pose's from you too.
DTE
Clipsetuner
O my Godd-ness BlackCelicaGT94 I was showin my friend your car, shes like how'd you get a EVO Hood on a celica, I striaght up Biotch slapped her.
DTE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.