Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trade in Coupe for Hatch?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
CupCrazy38
Okay, I was on my lunch break the other day, and low and behold, a red celica is sitting on the corner of Cobb Parkway and Roswell Street... right across from the "Big Chicken"... if any of yinz are familiar with what that is(first KFC or something... has a big chicken head on it with a moving beak... it was shown on the discovery channel the other day on one of the biker build-offs too)

Okay... so I stopped and looked at it after work. It's a 94 ST Hatchback. Interior looked clean, engine bay was clean, didn't see any signs of a wreck, it's a 5-speed, and it comes with chrome rims. Again, it's red.

Asking price is $5,000. I forget how many miles were on the car... I'll go check it out again later.

Now, I have a silver 97 ST Coupe...

Should I negotiate and attempt to work out a deal for the Hatchback, which would involve either selling or trading in my coupe... or just stick with what I have?

Right now I'm pretty sure I'll stick with what I have... but the hatch's do look a little better in my opinion. That and there are more aftermarket parts for the hatch's that don't require extra work.

Any suggestions, opinions, critisism, or whatever yinz what is highly appreciated smile.gif

Thanks...
chucho
depending on ur mileage and the mileage of the 3 year older car i would keep the 97
Redline_Racer
i've never driven a coupe but I love my hatchback...if that helps?

but ummm I would probably stay with the coupe?
-Brandon
Digndoug
If your going to bother to switch.. go with a gt.. I kinda .. well really wish i did.. I didnt switch, but first buying.. Im planning on selling soon..
CupCrazy38
Yea, gave up on it... I'm happy with my car... and just about have everything fixed/replaced, so why give it up... thanks for the input
Negative
Didn't we just have this same topic like a week ago?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.