Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: finally got my car back
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
stelica85
i got my car back after getting in an accident with a deer. I thought the car was totalled but i stuck with her. I replaced the blitz front end with a combet front end which i'm much happier with.
and the most noticable diffrence is the projector headlights, they are well worth the money

some before and after pics are in my profile
i will get better pics of the car when its clean and not just in my drive way.
celicarocker
nice dude... your car looked so f*cked...

did you get the combat bumper flush mounted to the fenders somehow? cuz i dont see it overlapping the fenders...
j_benson
Jesus...a deer did that to your car, and they fixed it? Hell yeah bowdown.gif
moltar
I must say, you have one incredible car. I love the combat front, if only it weren't for the fitment problems - how much did it cost to get flush w/ the fenders?
Phat_99CeliGT
NICE!!!
Combat front with projectors bowdown.gif
moltar
QUOTE (Phat_99CeliGT @ Jul 12, 2004 - 1:19 AM)
NICE!!!
Combat front with projectors bowdown.gif

Any car w/ projectors bowdown.gif
Digndoug
Dude your car is so hott.. Looks alot better then before the deer.. I was thinking about the same thing, an woundering how it would look, almost makes me wanna keep my car.
95_celi_deluxe
Where did you order your set of projectors from?
Drunken_Style
looks good
dstrbcelica
yes sir that is mighty nice.
Coomer
Wow, your car looks really good! And to think of what it looked like just a few months ago is amazing. smile.gif
WannabeGT4
I'm surprised I never saw your car before. What shop did the work cause it looks damn good.
turboinduction
I dunno, anyone with me on the Blitz look. I've never seen it ON a car and it looks great IMHO. Do you have anymore pictures of it before. Soooo unique... and so is your combat.. no one has that either. Mr. Unique.
creis
nice, glad to hear about a happy ending to a sad thing.
stelica85
i got the projectors from toyota world and i can't say how happy i am with them they are the best thing i have ever done to the car.

and as for the body work and mechanical work my uncle fixed the fan support radiator and that stuff. and his freind did the body work i am very happy with the end result

but to anyone getting the combat front end i highly very highly recommend not getting from andys auto sport. They dicked around for a month and then some before i got there very ****ty product i was not very happy with them at all.
DJMC_Celica
Just curious how that worked out with your insurance comp? Because when i hit my deer with my old xterra, the insurance made me pay a $500 deductable and then my insurance went up $400 a year. Kinda ****ty almost not worth it! But oh well!

Just curious??? confused.gif
BLINKYxMUNKEY
combat bumper is looking great. if i ever do a body kit, that would be be the front end i want.
DJMC_Celica
QUOTE (DJMC_Celica @ Jul 12, 2004 - 11:41 PM)
Just curious how that worked out with your insurance comp? Because when i hit my deer with my old xterra, the insurance made me pay a $500 deductable and then my insurance went up $400 a year. Kinda ****ty almost not worth it! But oh well!

Just curious??? confused.gif

???
Drocay
looks awsome man, i always seem to forget how nice the combat looks.
stelica85
i didn't have insurance only liability so i had to shell out the dough for all of it.

kinda sucked
vangSTa_celica
i love ur color dude
Mynzeyes
very sexy bro, the new front end is much better than the blitz knock off. good choice. oh, and nice lights too. wink.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.