Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: knowledge is power
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Chunky-Monkey
1) I'd fancy a big fat chrome roll cage in mine, just rear half tho, can the be bought or would I have to get one made?
2) I like the Gunmetal Grey but also would like the flip paint, has anyone seen a later spec GT4 in flip? I'm into subtle.
3) Carbonfibre hood / bonnets with the GT4 vent in them, can they be bought? But have seen carbonfibre fade in the sunlight, can this be stopped? Are they practial for everyday use? I have hered they need bonnet pins this true?
Coomer
You'd have to have the rollcage custom fabricated...Personally, I wouldn't spend the extra money for chrome and I'd just get it in black. wink.gif

What's flip paint? Is that like chameleon paint, where it changes colors based on the lighting and the angle at which you view the paint?

As far as a hood with the GT-Four vent in carbon fiber, are you wanting one that goes with the non-GT-Four bumper or one that goes with the GT-Four bumper? Either way, C-One makes the hood you want...it'll cost you though. If shipping isn't too much from the US to the UK, you could probably get in on Andason's group buy for a replica C-One carbon fiber hood for the Celicas without GT-Four front bumpers. Also, I don't think that you need hood pins, but I'm not sure.
Chunky-Monkey
Hiya, Cheers for the info.

Yeh flip paint is the same as chameleon.

is there any pics of eaither carbonfibre bonnet?
Coomer
QUOTE (Chunky-Monkey @ Jul 13, 2004 - 10:58 AM)
Hiya, Cheers for the info.

Yeh flip paint is the same as chameleon.

is there any pics of eaither carbonfibre bonnet?

Cool...I really like chameleon paint, but I wouldn't really want it on my car...I'd rather have gunmetal. wink.gif

You can find photos of the hoods in the parts database too. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.