Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: check the new pics. :)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
x_itchy_b_x
Got it back just 30mins ago. i was without for almost a week. thats was horrible.
so you guys like the pics? i sure do. p.s. top pic is old car. which you like better?
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
LatinKraze
Awesome ride bro. Looks sick.
shid
Purrr, looks great

I would have filled in the up and down elevator buttons myself, but it still looks good

*hug*

did you know you're my idol? lol
Supersprynt
haha elevator buttons. Not a fan of the Z3 style fenders but the rest looks great. Drop it and it'll look even better.
BLINKYxMUNKEY
looks great..looks like it needs to be a little lower, but speed bumbs is def. a problem for that.
Consynx
looks good.
any idea how much the shop charged you to do the fenders?
or did you put those on yourself?
jgreening
Love the kit combinations. I agree with Super - I would keep everything but the fenders. Great job.
Phat_Boi
I like it all, very nice.

Now you just need some NAWZ! wink.gif
x_itchy_b_x
i did everythinge except paint it. the only reason i got z'3 is because stock one are 250 each.. yeah and the local junk yard only had damged ones for 90 each.. ill pass. so yeah macco did the painting hes a wicked nice guy and i was like i do shows so he said he gave me a wicked good one so i spread the word.
celicaboston1983
how much did u pay for the paint job
x_itchy_b_x
QUOTE (celicaboston1983 @ Jul 15, 2004 - 3:36 PM)
how much did u pay for the paint job

500 for piant. 200 for ding removal. 100 for door jambs. $800 total
celicaboston1983
which maaco did u go to. Im thikning about spraying my car
Drocay
looks great man.
x_itchy_b_x
worcester. on grafston st.
Magic
I like it with the C-one kit!!!!Looks really nice.
Any ideas about the hood?
97Celica
Hi,My name is John... I am a jerk because I got my car painted before Steve because his new fenders are FINALLY coming in this friday... ahahaha!! j/k man! Looks awesome!! Can't wait ta chill with you at the next Import Wars..my car goes in the shop next week!
boosted_K2
ya the c-one is very nice on the car. keep your fingers crossed you dont get tons of rock chip damage, maaco is reknown for that. looks great itchy!
dstrbcelica
not a big fan of the fenders, but other than that, it looks really good!
j_benson
I love the Z3s, I think they give the car a European type of flair. New body kit is hot s***. You're doin' better than I am, don't even know where to start with my train wreck!
tim86
maybe get an inch or so drop and itd look mean... looks great right now tho!
richgt4
Lower it fella. Looks like it's a 4x4 at the mo. Kit's looking good tho'
Sev408
ehhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh
CelicaSTX02
I love the C-One replica, the back lip is nice too. The sideskirts doesn't go well with the the front because the sides are too curvy in my opinion. I think the sides were meant for the shogun front-end.........you should look into trading for some stock 97-up sideskirts or something. But dude, the car looks great!!!! Definately cover up the elevator buttons too......if you get a chance.
KaLeHaGeNeEs
looks GREAT!! love the kit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.