Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carlisle Custom Compact show
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Akimbo
Well it was a bit damp and the turnout wasn't very big. It was at Norwalk Speedway (local drag strip). Pretty much everything was cancelled except for the bike stunts. No drifting and no drag racing:( . Oh well, here's some pics in a Photobucket album I took:
http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/v228/rkgreen04/carlisle/

There were two sixth gens, both nicely modified. Suprised to see a C-One front, pretty freaking nice in person. One person is on the boards occasionally (rob7796), and she and her boyfriend were cool. And the other person says he is pretty much a lurker and doesn't post. Lots of EVO's.
rob7796
We ended up with first place in the celica class. Too bad there were hardly any celica's there. Its always cool to meet all the nice people from this site. I think there is a Hot Import Nights in Cleveland this year maybe we will meet up with you again soon Akimbo.
CelicaB
dang i didnt even know they were having a show at norwalk i woulda went i just finished my kit yea i think hot import nights at the i-x center is toward the end of october im going for sure
Consynx
Rob, 'ello
i'm the stange guy that came up to you at the Carlisle Import Days

you guys sure like to travel to carlisle smile.gif
Akimbo
con were you at Norwalk?? Anyway, yes I'll be at HIN. When I get my car all said and done I'll be doing more shows in Ohio, rob, I'd love to show next to you sometime! Congrats on first place! That was quite an accomplishment! You had some tough competition too. Glad to see it went to a sixth gen.
Consynx
uhh, i was at the May 15-16th show in Harrisburg... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.