Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LOOK what i ... raced...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
x_itchy_b_x
user posted image
im not excatly sure what it is.. but it was fast. we were side by side at a toll booth on the Mass pike. and i rolled down my window and say. what does one of those retail for. lol. it didnt faze him. we both come out of the tolls going fast. were side by side. hes jsut crusing probly lol. then i rev it he takes of. weaves through taraffic. i follow. get up to 110. and eventaully he slows down. i get on te side of him again. then he knods to me and gets off the exit. his car is soooo fast. i was sad. tongue.gif
Digndoug
Thats thing is sweet.. i love how he is even wearing a yellow shirt..
Coomer
Don't feel too sad. That's a Lamborghini. wink.gif
Supersprynt
Thats a Murcielago
boosted_K2
you sure? im pretty sure thats a giallardo (im also pretty sure i spelled it wrong haha)
BlackSTX
Yep. That's a Gallardo. Lambo made that to compete with the Ferrari Modena. A yellow Ferrari Maranello passed me on the expressway once. I had to look it up online to find out what it was. It's in the same class as a Murcielago.
vangSTa_celica
awesome
Supersprynt
Correction, its a Gallardo.

The 2 are SO similar its ridiculous. The Gallardo has a different side vent and is shorter.
Murcielago:
user posted image
ghostdog
QUOTE (x_itchy_b_x @ Jul 19, 2004 - 12:51 PM)
and i rolled down my window and say. what does one of those retail for. lol. it didnt faze him.

woulda been funny if he had said "more than you can afford" and then revved his engine while saying "lamborghini". oh wait nevermind thats straight out of a crappy movie... wink.gif
Supersprynt
Worst line ever.
turboinduction
"granny shiftn', not double clutchn' like ya should.... your lucky that 100 shot of nos didn't blow the welds on the intake... now me and the mad scientist have to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried"

I would said this to him after he stopped.

Oh wait... no I wouldn't
Mynzeyes
he wasn't on the gas...wink.gif.
Supersprynt
That car rolls faster than your car is.

Ok not to start anything, faster than ALL of our cars.
Defgeph
QUOTE (Supersprynt @ Jul 19, 2004 - 7:10 PM)
That car rolls faster than your car is.

Ok not to start anything, faster than ALL of our cars.

BS, I know my car is faster.......

I love seeing exotics ... they sound awesome, and are faster than a speeding bullet.

DEF
Supersprynt
QUOTE (defgeph @ Jul 19, 2004 - 8:13 PM)
and are faster than a speeding bullet.

<--- so am i wink.gif
Defgeph
QUOTE (Supersprynt @ Jul 19, 2004 - 7:14 PM)

<--- so am i wink.gif

that you are clark...that you are biggrin.gif
fastgt

<--- so am i 

....now is that something you wanna be proud about
Supersprynt
HAHA!

i setup myself up huh.
CelicaSTX02
guys, its not how you stand by your car......its how you race it.
neoklis
that's fantastic. God i love those italian cars. btw i have seen pics of an MR2 modified its exterior to look like a ferrari (and it had a sticker to prove it wink.gif )

now let me see if i can find that linklink
neoklis
sorry link doesn't work.dont know why.
o8poa8o
the link works......

you can get those replica kits for just about any car i've seen one on a pontiac fiero
creis
I tryed to get magnum P.I. to race me the other day. but he would not, my car must be to intimidating

if you dont know, magnum P.I. is some old move with a farrari in it, not sure what kind, but its kinda ugly.
Nigel
yep its cool car, tht cars about twice the BHP
and about $200,000 more LOL smile.gif

You seen you can buy a MR2 an but a kit on it so it looks like a Ferria
But the kit costs about $3,000
Supersprynt
Magnum PI was a TV series not a movie and it had a Ferrari 328 in it I believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.