Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cyber best buy
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
tysO
i ordered my z1 front bumper about a month ago and i was just wondering how i could get intouch with cyberbestbuy to see when i will get it..and the status of my order. on the site it says it is "processing", but that doesn't really tell me much. thanks!
Consynx
call the number, tell them your name what you bought and what card you used or whatnot
see if the money has already been taken out

they can give you a tracking number on the phone once it's processed and shipped smile.gif
celicarocker
processing means your order hasnt been shipped yet... more than likely they dont have it in stock, and didnt tell you.... they like to do that from what i hear... when my **** was out of stock though, they called me at work, and tole me they were gonna give me a more expensive part for less as a substitute...
sphinx
I just bought something from them last week. The order was placed on Thursday, and they told me to call them and ask for a tracking # because they will most likely ship it on Monday morning. I called them arround 3:00 PM, they gave me the tracking # and the phone # of the courier who they shipped it with. I then called the courier, and they said that it had been delivered at my house and singed for. When i got home, it was on my door step waiting for me.

So, my experience with them was a good one.

cheers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.