Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of selling my celica
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
celicaboston1983
Hey guys thinking of selling my celica and getting a cheaper ride .what do you guys think I spent over 5000 in repairs in not in even a year. The car is in perfect condition mechanics wise fenders are kinda of busted but I got good conditioned ones coming. And the engine light is on and when I check whats wrong with it, it reads out egr but i changed the egr and its still there. Previous owner put in newer engine with 80k in it. What you guys think should i just keep it or sell it btw the body has 160xxx miles on it and if I sell what how much do you think is a fair price.

Thanks

-Tony
o8poa8o
if its that bad then sell it and buy another celica ;-)
celicaboston1983
i was hoping to sell it for 4500-5000 if im lucky and buy a car that is 2000-2500 and I dont see much celicas (6 gens) that cheap
Digndoug
for the money you put in your what you want, I would say just keep it, your not going to get what ya want for it.. but then again try , it never hurst to try.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.