Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Took some pics of the car today
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Cormudgen
Went and took some pics of my car today. Recent mods are KYB shocks all around and Eibach Sportlines. I also just got tires again and was finaly able to put my 18"s back on. Been riding around on the stock wheels for God knows how long. Comparing the Ground Controls coilovers I used to have to the sportlines, I must say that I was a little happier with the ground controls. Ride was hardly more noticeably stiff, but had MUCH less body roll. All and all i'm happy though and intend to get real Tein coilovers eventualy. Didnt feel like posting all the pics again so you can gander at them on one of my local forums. Feel free to join.

http://www.bigboosting.com/forum/viewthrea...page=1#pid59859

Cormudgen
x_itchy_b_x
1.94 for supreme gas!!! awesome. lol no really the pics look great.
Drocay
man i love those rims, i've been wanting them for over 2 years now. They look great.
tufy
wow.. i loved the 18'' rims
Cormudgen
QUOTE (x_itchy_b_x @ Jul 21, 2004 - 8:04 PM)

haha, where in the pic do you get that gas price from? its correct but i looked up and down and can't find it anywhere

and thanks for all the positive comments
jgreening
Rims are definitely hot. Nice pics.
turboinduction
QUOTE (Cormudgen @ Jul 22, 2004 - 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (x_itchy_b_x @ Jul 21, 2004 - 8:04 PM)

haha, where in the pic do you get that gas price from? its correct but i looked up and down and can't find it anywhere

and thanks for all the positive comments

Its in the picture of your car at the gas station... far far right in upper corner.

and according to your reflection in the side... some size of bud is 5.99 smile.gif

EDIT: Looks great!

Gas Priced Car
vangSTa_celica
its hot...nice and clean!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.