Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Short video of my ST
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
doGGy
I was driving home from work, i was bored and i had my digi in my car, so i just flored and took a shot smile.gif here ya go, enjoy biggrin.gif

Video file ziped >>>

P.S. To those guys that collect celica videos, maybe youll find somthing interesting in this shot... smile.gif
Andason
*bows to the dogfather*
doGGy
QUOTE (Andason @ Jul 22, 2004 - 2:52 AM)
*bows to the dogfather*

Shawn.... please stop biggrin.gif
DamDirtyApes
wow great vid!
vangSTa_celica
*drooling*
DJMC_Celica
doggy, do i have your persmission for my vid collection! Also cudos on Benny Benassi's California Dreaming tune in the back round! biggrin.gif
Stealths95GT
:sigh: i miss the pa scenery smile.gif
SlowCelica94
*twirls figer in air*

Big woop. 110, not impressive. I do around and over 100mph weekly driving to the race track to beat the rush. And I have the balls to do it in and out of traffic
97Celica
::seconds that::
fastgt
i was keeping up with a chick on the freeway at 110 IN TRAFFIC

but im not hating on you romas...you know i love you car
Negative
120+ in medium traffic - gotta love the way our cars handle plus that wonderful ABS for the "oh sh*t a cop" at 100+. biggrin.gif
ghostdog
wait wait wait. are you guys actually bragging about dodging in and out of traffic at 100+ mph? you guys must be from a parallel universe because thats just stupid any way I look at it.
97Celica
QUOTE (gh0st_d0g @ Jul 22, 2004 - 4:54 PM)
wait wait wait. are you guys actually bragging about dodging in and out of traffic at 100+ mph? you guys must be from a parallel universe because thats just stupid any way I look at it.

It's stupid maybe...but not when you're racing someone that has a more expensive car and kickin their butt.. ;-)
Coomer
QUOTE (gh0st_d0g @ Jul 22, 2004 - 2:54 PM)

Agreed...I've witnessed bad wrecks from people doing that, and a couple months ago I had to swerve so that I didn't get clipped by a RSX doing that on the freeway.

Even without traffic, 100+ is still not too smart. If you blow out a tire or an animal decides to run in front of your car or a blind old lady pulls out of a stop sign right in front of you, chances are you're screwed if you're going over 100.
SlowCelica94
Anyone who street races, shouldn't be leturing me. Say....you've done some street racing, eh coom?
Coomer
Yep, back in the day when my car was teal I street raced it a couple times. I was stupid back then, and I'll admit that. I thought it was all just fun until someone I knew died in a street racing accident. frown.gif That really changed my outlook on street racing. Some very close calls, three wrecks, two totalled cars, and a trip to the hospital in an ambulance really made me realize that even just normal driving isn't safe. And if normal driving isn't safe, then doing 100+, especially in traffic, really isn't safe.

So that's why I now don't drive wrecklessly anymore. It's just not worth the risk to drive recklessly, especially in traffic, where if you crash the likelyhood of injuring other innocent drivers is far greater. I'm not really lecturing you, I'm just saying that I don't think it's smart.
SlowCelica94
Point taken. Sorry to hear of your bad luck.
NYCelica
NIce! biggrin.gif
Defgeph
Nice video doggy !!!!

check mine out

Defgeph video

right click save as and play with window media player

ATE
tufy
nice video doggy..
you ll make me that i ll make my own movie too... but drive little slow if you like yourself and your car. you never know what can go wrong!!!
neoklis
nice one def. doggy i am sorry but doing 100mph on the highway isn't anything special. just about any car above 1000cc can do it. and holding a camera while doing it is ever more dangerous. keep speeding to the track guys.

Does anybody has a clip with a Celi traying?
Magic
Any Action scenes Doggy??smile.gif

97sccelica
QUOTE (neoklis @ Jul 23, 2004 - 1:28 AM)
Does anybody has a clip with a Celi traying?

i had a very short one

i'll try to find it.
doGGy
Well, i didnt wanna impress or SHOW somthing sdpecial smile.gif I was just having fun, and driving smile.gif Well, last time i done 110 mph was about a year ago, cuz the speed limit here is 130 km/h, and in that place there i was driving the speed limit is 90 km/h (i was doing 175 km/h... if cops got me, then bye bye to my license for 2 years smile.gif) )

I will try to take some cornering action, then you will all see what st can do biggrin.gif
Magic
Hey Doggy!!!

I have some cornering action videos with my GT4!!!I have on that its 9MB,can isend it to you from MSN Msger and upload it for me so the others can view it?smile.gif
RedSunCelica
wow some of you do 110+ in and out of traffic.... im sorry but thats just about the stupidiest **** that ive ever heard. thats about as smart as passing a car after the race is over and putting you hazards on
Phat_Boi
QUOTE (RedSunCelica @ Jul 26, 2004 - 10:37 PM)
wow some of you do 110+ in and out of traffic.... im sorry but thats just about the stupidiest **** that ive ever heard. thats about as smart as passing a car after the race is over and putting you hazards on

Agree

I've only raced a few times in the GS-T and the hazard thing is just on races that are from digs around here so the people parked can see who won.

See sig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.