Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crashed
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
blkGT
Well i was supposed to complete my trade in at the jeep dealership today, but last night i totalled the car. wait till i get pics, i was going about 85 wasted off my ass and flew off the road. the steel cables that hold up big phone poles literally sliced thru my car. the only exterier peice that is ok is my front right fender. before insurance takes it does anyone want some parts? stock rims? tails? my 17's (a little dented not from crash tho) the hood might be ok, airbags didnt go off. oh well, contact me
presure2
oh man....that sux...hope your ok..
Supersprynt
If wasted off ur ass = drunk.

Ur a dumbass.

BTW: A. Did you get my MO? B. Did you have a 3s like ur profile says?
turboinduction
seats and wing! DIBBS!

edit: that sounds a little too excited like I'm taking advantage...

I do feel sorry and glad you're alright
Coomer
I'm sorry to hear that...glad you're ok though.

Were you drunk? If so, why aren't you still in jail? Were you just not paying attention and drove off of the road? Were you going too fast around a curve? What happened? And if you were drunk, why in the world would you drive?
bojangles_8686
Glad to hear that you are ok man.. is there anything left of the back of the car? If so, I might want some things.
nik
boost controller?? dibs biggrin.gif
urbandork
Good to hear you alive.

How mcuh for the tail lights if they are in one peice. PM or reply if ur intrested. I assume they are stock tail lights. If not please advise.
SlowCelica94
Bummer, but glad you're okay.

Everyone, please don't lecture him about drunk driving. I'm pretty sure once you total out your pride and joy, you know that you F*cked up. I'm sure he has enough stress, so let's just be happy he's unhurt. Cable's slicing through a car could of easily killed him.
RedRumGT_Rebel
Damn...At least you have your health - and a new ride if your Jeep transaction is still a go.

Anyway I'd be slightly interested in your Rims and Very Interested in Your Front Seats if their beige leather..also did you have a subwoofer?
Defgeph
I hope ur ok..... I'm looking for the tweeters that are right next to the mirrors if you have those I'll take them

thanks man
later
celicaboston1983
free stuff?
Puchi
Stock alloy wheels? I might want those.
blkGT
QUOTE (SlowCelica94 @ Jul 22, 2004 - 11:59 AM)
Bummer, but glad you're okay.

Everyone, please don't lecture him about drunk driving. I'm pretty sure once you total out your pride and joy, you know that you F*cked up. I'm sure he has enough stress, so let's just be happy he's unhurt. Cable's slicing through a car could of easily killed him.

thanks slow. to tell u the truth im not sure. i hit a truck parked on the side of the road too. and i straight up told the florida highway patrol i was drunk. and all he gave me was a ticket for "failure to maintain control of my vehicle, and driving on a suspended license" ok here are some respsonses.

supersprynt - no i never got ur money order, i had a 3s thats why i had some 3s parts, still do have a few.

turboinduction - i have black leather seats and they are kind of torn up, they would be great if u want to get them redone tho. my stock wing was ripped of the trunk, i do have another spoiler thats unpainted same as turbotone has on his car.

chucky - we already talked, my bumper is in perfect condition, as is the front right fender and the drivers door.

nik - i had a profec b boost controller brand new for sale forever, i only wanted 200 bucks. but i sold it to my boy who got a supra, i do have a custom fmic.

urban dork - both tailights seem to be in one peice i will check it out.

redrum - i had 2 type r's but im gonna keep them, rims are available tho.

whoever asked about the stock tweeters, i have them and will sell them, i also have all speakers... they arent stock but i dont know what they are, i have an extremely loud system and u can clearly hear the mids and highs, so they sound great. i have a panasonic cd player if anyones interested, back seat is in perfect condition. i have that black peice that has string and covers the trunk in a hatchback. a pocket to fit underneath the cd player.

shortshifter is goin to DG and prices and picks will be up tonight.

ghostdog
do you have the trim around the shifter? if so I got dibs
blkGT
QUOTE (gh0st_d0g @ Jul 22, 2004 - 1:47 PM)
do you have the trim around the shifter? if so I got dibs

i do, but drocay already asked me for it, but his is an auto so i told him i didnt thick it would fit.
Hanyo
sorry to hear that man.. are you alright? no back pains?

how much for the rear disc brake?
urbandork
Hey now that i think of it. What kind of radio do you have. I have the CD tape Radio one on mine. There are these three little nobs for bass trebble and they double as nobs for balance and other things by pulling them out.

I happen to be missing two of the plasting nobs that fit over the metal nob of the switch.

If you have these and can pull them off i wouldnt mind getting those with the tail lights. If ur selling them to me. Let me know about a price
blkGT
sorry i have a panasonic cd player
97Celica
If you have the front inner fender plastics.. I got dibs!
blkGT
QUOTE (97Celica @ Jul 22, 2004 - 3:07 PM)
If you have the front inner fender plastics.. I got dibs!

no idea what ur talkin about
SlowCelica94
He means the splash guard
urbandork
humm maybe ill post on the for sale forum. Thanks n e way and keep me posted on the tail lights. PM me if you have to
turboinduction
QUOTE (SlowCelica94 @ Jul 22, 2004 - 11:05 PM)

hahhahaha

acenova
If ur liftback supports are still in one piece how much??? Also, if you don't get rid of the tweeter holders w/ the tweeters, how much for those as well?

Glad to hear you're okay man, but please, try and be more sensible, for others and your safety especially. We would hate to hear of anything bad happening to you.
blkGT
u mean my trunk shocks? i just got new ones dunno how they held up tho
SlowCelica94
QUOTE (turboinduction @ Jul 22, 2004 - 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (SlowCelica94 @ Jul 22, 2004 - 11:05 PM)

hahhahaha

What? That's what it is, a splash guard. Feels to keep your fenders from rusting
Jen
I'm glad you're alright.

I may be interested in the stock wheels (if the other person doesn't get them first) depending on price.
Batman722
I'm glad you are OK too...but I hope you get arrested and have to pay some hefty fines for what you did.

My brother was killed by a drunk driver in 94.

I don't mean to give you a lecture but you deserve to have your celica smashed to pieces after drinking and driving. Have fun parting out what is left.
moltar
QUOTE (Batman722 @ Jul 22, 2004 - 9:36 PM)
I'm glad you are OK too...but I hope you get arrested and have to pay some hefty fines for what you did.

My brother was killed by a drunk driver in 94.

I don't mean to give you a lecture but you deserve to have your celica smashed to pieces after drinking and driving. Have fun parting out what is left.

As sad as I am that such a nice car was lost, I have to agree with batman here. Drinking and driving puts others at risk, not just yourself - don't be so selfish.
blkGT
well against your will i got off with 110 dollar ticket thats it. and thats an ignorant thing to say. because honestly i dont care about your brother one bit, sux for him. i walked away with a sliced up hand and nothing else. so sucks for you and your bro have a great life
blkGT
coomer this is bull****, im not here to get lectured. if you want a part off my car than let me know otherwise dont post.
Batman722
I said something ignorant ? Right. You could of killed or hurt someone else because of your ignorance. You should of posted about parting out your car in the for sale forum. done. Instead you brag to everyone about how you were "wasted off your ass" do you think people will respect you because of this ?

You knew someone if not many members would ' lecture ' or give their opinions about what you did. If you didn't think that would happen then you wouldn't of said ' I don't want to get lectured. '

Truth hurts I guess now stop crying about it
blkGT
i posted here because i dont have an actual "for sale" thread. ie. "FS: xxx, xxx,xxx" and i was telling the truth to why i crashed. i was drunk. yea it wasnt smart but thats what happened. and theres nothing that can be done about it down.

my subs were thrown from the box, so i have one type r for sale. a 1500 class d directed amp for sale and a ported plexigass box for 2 12's.
DamDirtyApes
im glad your alright dude, pretty amazing the cely can hold up to that. 85 is quite a fast speed to get in an accident. same thing happened to my friend only he was going alot slower. he hasent touched a drop of alcahaul since then and its been over a year.

well ne ways if u are selling parts or giving them away i might be interested in ur s2000 antena....
also sorta interested in steering wheel and climate control thing ... email me at adambrs28@hotmail.com

good luck with the jeep
CelicaSTX02
Dude, you're a moron for doing 85 while wasted. I've been drunk plenty of times, but I know better than to drink, drive, and drive fast. I can't even believe you even posted that you were drunk off your ass doing 85 and crashed. Thats too bad that you're not dead, cause you might do it again and actually kill somebody innocent.
saleeka
QUOTE (blkGT @ Jul 23, 2004 - 1:48 AM)
coomer this is bull****, im not here to get lectured. if you want a part off my car than let me know otherwise dont post.

i disagree, you opened the door on yourself by saying you crashed at 85 drunk.
97sccelica
you were gonna trade in the car for a jeep?

also, lightning doesnt strike the same place twice, remember that.
celimanST
Glad to hear you are OK after that but you were drunk and you wasted a perfectly good celica. its a sad day indeed frown.gif . But on a lighter note do you have peices that cover the wires for mirrors(mirror panel)???

PM sen also.

William
celimanST
sorry but I had to post something else.

I am not lecturing but they could have done alot worse than a ticket bro they could put you in jail. Count your blessings and think next time.

William
97Celica
Do you have the front inner fender plastics..or not?you never replied.
urbandork
me back. it happens that last night while loading gun cases in to the back of my car i broke the drivers side tap/post thingy that the inner trunk hook swings on. Im talking about that plastic hood that goes up and down with the hatchback door/trunk hood and is attached by rope on each side.

Do you know what im talking about lol?

N e way all i need is the plastic post that are on the plastic hood thingy which clip into certain points on the cars inner trunk area. Im not sure if the posts can be taken off of the plastic hood thingy but if they cant then i guess ill have to buy the whole thing.

O and while im at it theres these metal hooks on the hatch back hood/trunk door that allow the ropes from the plastic hood thing to connect to. Im missing the one on my passenger side. Its only a small metal peice but and while the drivers side ones compensates very well for the missing one i wouldnt mind having the other one too.

So so far its.
Tail lights (both left and right)
Hing for the plastic hood thingy (drivers side if they do separate)
Metal hook that holds the rope from the plastic hood thingy (pansenger side)

You didnt have fog lights by n e change did you?
SlowCelica94
I'll promise once most you loser 15 yr olds grow up and hit college life (if you can even get into college...you might be too bussy buying more neons at pepgirls), you'll end up drinking and driving. You may be surprised, but not everyone is as willing to give you a ride as you think. And you'll only know when you're put into that poisition. I've done. A lot. But I didn't speed.

In closing, eat a big red candle
Anub1s
Well, I am in college and I wasn't stupid enough to start drinking. Some people tell me to grow up and have a little "fun". I don't understand how putting something into your body that isn't supposed to be there, not to mention having the potential to harm someone because of stupid decisions, is "fun". I say grow up to all of you who think that drinking is "cool". I have many a friend who have started drinking and I hate to be around them now becuase they seem to think its funny when someone does something stupid in a drunken stupor. I pitty anyone who laughs at those that are to wasted to help themselves. As for you blkGT I am glad you are okay but I must agree with batman, you made one of the worst decisions possible in that situation and I am glad for one that your car was harmed instead of you. No one should be physically harmed for their actions but you made a bad decision and payed dearly for it. Drinking and driving is flat out stupid, if you know you are going to be drinking plan ahead for God sake. Have a DD ready and don't drive yourself to the place where you will drink. Putting others in harms way is something that is in my mind unforgivable. What if there were other cars in the area? You could have seriously hurt someone. Once again I am glad you didn't hurt anyone else and came away in good shape, but think ahead next time.
SlowCelica94
So, you're passing judgement on something you know next to nothing about?
Anub1s
Believe me in High School I did have some "fun". The only reason I did it was to fit in with my "friends" so, acutally I do know something about it.
oOoHuY
door pannels?
red_94gts
high beams? i need only one
coustoe
QUOTE (SlowCelica94 @ Jul 24, 2004 - 10:03 AM)
I'll promise once most you loser 15 yr olds grow up and hit college life (if you can even get into college...you might be too bussy buying more neons at pepgirls), you'll end up drinking and driving. You may be surprised, but not everyone is as willing to give you a ride as you think. And you'll only know when you're put into that poisition. I've done. A lot. But I didn't speed.

In closing, eat a big red candle

so your saying this justifies you driving drunk? because no one will give you a ride?

and you drive quite often while drunk? and you'll keep on driving while your drunk? and think your good at it?

well I'll let someone else comment on this, but at this rate one day soon your going to face a world of hurt.

Maybe at minimum your car might be totaled, or you might lose something, like your legs, or an arm, maybe your sight or the ability to walk, Or you will kill someone, and end up spending a good bit of your life in jail.
celimanST
Can you say take a cab condoning this behavior is very childish. I am in college and guess what I dont drink much and I sure as hell am not going to drink and drive. What a moron, there are always option ALWAYS. I do speak on a subject that I know something about I work in alcohol and drug rehab center. I deal with people everyday that think they dont have problem then guess what happens they get a DUI/DWI or worse a manslaugter charge.

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT DRIVE WHILE INTOXICATED THAT KILL PEOPLE EVERYDAY. IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD LOCK YOU A$$ UP SO MAYBE YOU COULD CLUE. mad.gif

William

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.