Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Updated profile with Curren pics
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
neoklis
As title says. My curren has the SS2 engine and lsd btw. tongue.gif
tysO
NICE man..very NICE! smile.gif how much did it all cost?
Jen
Curren's are so hott.. lucky you. I'm jealous. frown.gif
aznxrussel
that is one sexy curren biggrin.gif
Digndoug
i so wanna do the front end conversion.. do you ever run accross any that are wrecked with still a good fro end?
dstrbcelica
wow...love the curren
ghostdog
QUOTE (Digndoug @ Jul 23, 2004 - 1:27 PM)
i so wanna do the front end conversion.. do you ever run accross any that are wrecked with still a good fro end?

plenty in Japan my brother... currens currently being sold for parts on yahoo auctions

currens are practically worthless in Japan right now. you can get one for next to nothing and ship the whole thing over wink.gif
Akimbo
meh, i don't really like Currens. If you want a Curren front end just get some Camry headlights...
drdos
QUOTE (gh0st_d0g @ Jul 23, 2004 - 6:13 PM)
QUOTE (Digndoug @ Jul 23, 2004 - 1:27 PM)
i so wanna do the front end conversion..  do you ever run accross any that are wrecked with still a good fro end?

plenty in Japan my brother... currens currently being sold for parts on yahoo auctions

currens are practically worthless in Japan right now. you can get one for next to nothing and ship the whole thing over wink.gif

to bad i cant read japanese
moltar
A curren front end conversion would be nice, especially on a coupe, not sure how it would look with a hatch though. A curlica!
fastgt
someone should talk those guys down for some curren tails for me
chucho
i'm pretty close to buying me a set of curren tails. I dont know if i should buy the tails or get me a CF invader hood
Digndoug
QUOTE (fastgt @ Jul 24, 2004 - 12:29 AM)
someone should talk those guys down for some curren tails for me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.