Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how much would a 95 st worth
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
celicaboston1983
95 st with 112k
minor scratched excellent running condition 5spd how much would I expect to pay
Coomer
Is the car a coupe or a hatchback? Does it have power options, A/C, etc.? What about maintenance...does the owner have records of maintenance performed on time and stuff?
celicaboston1983
hatch power everything ac. roof, friend who is a mech drove it and said it was maintained very good.
Digndoug
I did it in www.kbb.com and got $4,215 but i would expect depending on the condition an all to pay around $4500
moltar
I paid 4500$ for my 94 ST Hatch, power everything, no sunroof, and no leather.
celicaboston1983
this guy is selling it for 2 grand needs to go this weekend
oOoHuY
i paid $3700 for my 95 st hatch and it runs GREAAAAAT!
CelicaSTX02
Guys, I know I probably got ripped off. But when my mom bought the car for me, she paid $9K for a 1995 STX. I mean, it had sunroof, all power options, and it was in immaculate condition. But, I really wish she didn't pay that much for it....since it only had the 7afe. frown.gif But, I found a guy who wants to buy it from me for $6K, so imma give it up and look for a GT hatch manual. I still got the 3sgte, so imma drop it in as soon as I sell my car and get the new one.
sinner96ST
QUOTE (CelicaSTX02 @ Jul 23, 2004 - 10:52 PM)
Guys, I know I probably got ripped off. But when my mom bought the car for me, she paid $9K for a 1995 STX. I mean, it had sunroof, all power options, and it was in immaculate condition. But, I really wish she didn't pay that much for it....since it only had the 7afe. frown.gif But, I found a guy who wants to buy it from me for $6K, so imma give it up and look for a GT hatch manual. I still got the 3sgte, so imma drop it in as soon as I sell my car and get the new one.

not completely ripped off..

i paid 9 grand for a 96 ST with all the options, sideskirts/leather/spoiler/fog lights, etc... it has 48,000 miles when i bought it. only thing it DOESNT have, is a sunroof / alloy wheels. had minor blemishes, but thats it.

it is considered a 25th anniversary, but doesn't have the badging.
Batman722
I paid $3700 for a 95 st 136K miles, power windows, locks, moonroof, AC, cruise, and I added stock GT wheels for $150 biggrin.gif
moltar
I paid my 4500$ back in march, and the car had 98k on it.
MK153
I just paid $3000 for mine, 88K and runs great!
Puchi
3400 for a 94GT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.