Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intake Diameter
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
JWalk1818
Well I hate to post this casue it is extremly embarassing but, my 90 degree rubber piece broke that runs from the intercooler to the throttle body. Well I had an older one jsut like it but it had a hole in it from a temp sensor. So i stuck a bolt with a washer and a nut on the inside and tighted the heck out of it until i could get to the store! Well that night the throttle got hung and i pressed the gas real hard and it came un hung! Well it didnt hit me until like 2 miles later the pipe blew off that the nut was what hung the throttle up! I took the intake manifold off ut not out to see if it was in there but what im needing to know is would a nut the size of prob between a nickle and a quarter fit through there without getting stuck. I mean is the diameter big enough. The car is running fine and the mechanic said if it went into the motor i would def had know casue i wouldnt have drove far and bam there goes a piston or a valve. Can someone help!
Supersprynt
i THINK 3''
mikew04
stock intake? 2.5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.