Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: t3
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
pxcr440
i am turboing and i am looking into a t3 , i plan to run a max of 8psi and i was wondering how a t3 will work ,
Fox-N-It2
A T3 would work but I believe that it would be too small for a 2.2L 16v. I'd go with a T3/T4 hybrid or a GT28RS.
pxcr440
thats what i was thinking , but some say the t3/t4 is to much cause it designed for high power cars i thoughe, i also want the quik spool up of the t3
Fox-N-It2
A T3 super 60 will probably be your best choice then. It wont have as much in the upper RPMs though.
Supersprynt
Considering alot of ppl use the CT26 the T3 should do u fine.
hyp3rk1d
I have a t3 with a trim of .45.. tongue.gif
shid
T3 will be perfect if you're not looking for high high horsepower numbers. Check it's compressor chart and make sure it matches ur interests
pxcr440
all i want is a fast spool for about 8 pounds of boost ,
shid
You'll get it
hyp3rk1d
get .45 trim.. biggrin.gif
Supersprynt
Fast spool with 8lbs, honestly i'd recommend a CT26. Find a JDM one with a ceramic wheel which will enable faster spool up and stock pressure is 8 so ur good to go, and then you can even upgrade the trim to 45 - 50.
shid
QUOTE (Supersprynt @ Jul 28, 2004 - 4:16 PM)
Fast spool with 8lbs, honestly i'd recommend a CT26. Find a JDM one with a ceramic wheel which will enable faster spool up and stock pressure is 8 so ur good to go, and then you can even upgrade the trim to 45 - 50.

Cheaper too
nik
i love my T3 turbo biggrin.gif
hyp3rk1d
get the t3 with a 45 trim..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.