Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uk Jap Perf mag.. another fensport GT4 Featured
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
95WRC
hey,
This is old news to oversea GT4 guys but the newest (to US) JAPANESE PERFORMANCE MAG has another fensport GT4 in it ..

it is rare dark green metallic GT4 that is incredibly clean ...

460bhp and 400+ ft lbon 106 RON race gas..

Has motec ecu and motec digital readout instead of oem guages and man i would love to have that ..

also a ross racing mr2 turbo featured as well ..

I paid 9.50 for mag but it is the only mag i buy so high price is worth it compared to crap the US mags are putting out .. Just look at the mr2 .. it is bone stock on the outside except for rims and you tell me what US rag will feature it .. JAP PER focuses more on performance then bling which is exactly the way i feel ..

Supersprynt
Yeah i bought:
user posted image
because of the GT-Four on the cover.
Manta5x
which book stores carry that mag?
Supersprynt
Barnes and Noble.
drdos
went there today and they didnet get it in yet frown.gif
95WRC
The issue i am talking about has a yellow EVO with blue rims and is the AUG 04 issue ...

i still would love to see and drive Adrian's(FENSPORT) Corolla Runx with ST205 drivetrain and now has a 2.2l 3sgte and making over 600hp .. runs 10's and looks stock except for wheels ..he has one of the fastest toyota in the UK..

The matrix/vibe is the same platform but the Runx looks much better and cleaner ..

off thread topic but i just heard from guy at toyota HQ in cali (now get ready this will make you sick ) they have or will soon have white 03/04 Caldina heading for crusher.. what a shame .. i would buy legal or not .. i hope they brought over to look over and maybe knuckleheads in charge of product planning will give ok .. i highly doubt though ..
Jdog1385
im getting it tomorrow
pistatio56
can someone who got it scan and post the article
uzthedentist
ST205 drivetrain and now has a 2.2l 3sgte and making over 600hp .. runs 10's and looks stock except for wheels ..he has one of the fastest toyota in the UK..

its 2l, the 2.2l plan messed up.

Magic
Guys i notice that every car coming out from Fensport(i`m talking about GT4s) they are vey well tuned...I compare the GT4 of the current Issue of Japanese Performance with Barbaris Blue GT4 from Greece and:

Japanese Performance AUG 2004 Mag GT4 is 450HP running 11.8s at 1/4

Barbaris Blue GT4 from Greece 600HP running 11.9s at 1/4

Fensport its a master for GT4 tuning:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.