Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modified Rides
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
modifiedrides
wink.gif Its a modified car site cars,girls,chat,forums+more
CHECK IT OUT-But its not completely finished......................My web Page!!!
shid
love that mpeg err, "flash" intro smile.gif
Coomer
Your site does not work well on Firefox...I have to scroll down and sideways before I can even begin to see any words and stuff. wink.gif
Supersprynt
user posted image
Hym3n
QUOTE (Supersprynt @ Aug 12, 2004 - 11:01 AM)
user posted image

My thoughts EXACTLY.

I have to give you kudos on the eyebrows of your Civic though, never seen that before and I think it looks nice. Rest of the site sucks. Sorry man. But HEY, good luck! Keep working on it and it'll get bigger and better in time, without a doubt.

-Brian
acenova
Hey man, that's a bad ass video to start out with, but it takes a while to load, and considering it's an intro, shouldn't it start up on it's own???

Constructive Criticism: You honestly have a lot of really good ideas for the site, and I like the contents. Forum may need a few more topics and needs to be more organized, it's just one big blur to me as far as that goes. Ummm, personally, as I said, love the contents, but I think you should reformat your entire site. The construction of it isn't the greatest to be real with you. No offense, as I said before, I lot of good ideas, just poorly formatted.
shid
I'm confused about why his intro is a trailer for getaway 4
Ale_lock
QUOTE (shid @ Aug 12, 2004 - 12:46 PM)
love that mpeg err, "flash" intro smile.gif

/me agrees with $n
Ryu3x16
yeah dude...the "intro" was awesome!!... but....uh.... where's the celica?...
jayi12-15psi
wtf is this all about
nice poll
Andason
i like the super better
97Celica
Try NOT using clipart and go read an html book....
C'mon man..I was pullin better crap in 5th grade....

Dude probably drives a "hooked up" Neon with LED windshield squirters,japanese lettering on the hood at an angle and a giant APC sticker with American Racing Rims!! Nice!! .. *falls over laughing and wets himself*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.