Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: board outages?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Mage
I don't know if it's just a problem with me, but sometimes the board just inexplicably goes offline with this message saying "Will the owner please call 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX" ... I haven't seen anybody mention this and I don't think it's on the main page's news, so...
macavely
yea this just happened to me this weeken. whats up wit that??
FallenHero
Yea, me too. I just waited an hour or so, and it came up.
94blackst
It has happened to me just about every time I tried to get on. This is the first time since thursday that I have been able to get on here.
Black97
same here, just started happening to me friday night
boosted_K2
it happens everytime i try to get on 6gc using aol, if i just use IE explorer its fine.
Neipas09
I havn't had any problems at all. I use IE6/Win2000 pro SP3/Dialup
forkee
yes, in fact this is the first time ive been able to get back on in the past 2 days
The_Argon
It's been fine, no problems here.
x_itchy_b_x
QUOTE (forkee @ Mar 2, 2003 - 8:35 AM)
yes, in fact this is the first time ive been able to get back on in the past 2 days

same here
Mage
Once when I was in the process of making a post, I wanted to go back and read a different post so I opened a new window... it brought me to that "OOPS! please call etc etc" page....meanwhile I left the first window open, made the post, and could browse the board fine. I don't know why it would do that other than maybe some dns resolving issues, but saturday it was out for like, 6 hours or something.
Silver94CelicaOwner

ditto.....i thought maybe i was the only one.
jumpinccv
yeah me too..sometimes it works and sometimes not..wierd.. cwm13.gif
Mage
Yeah, the title of the page is like "Go Daddy Software" or something... and the oops picture has a magnifying glass
FallenHero
I guess somebody isn't paying a bill....
94blackst
Hey Coomer could you look into this for us please? If i'm lucky, I can get on here, but that isnt happening very often.
This is what it says:

This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience
Neipas09
Sounds like a problem with the server that hosts this site.
Doge
happened to me a few times to...i felt so lost when i couldnt look on the forums...i just sat there and stared at the wall...wondering what to do.... frown.gif confused.gif
Blackcelliman
It happened to me at 6am today 3/3
jontechie
Ditto,

Has Coomer not paid his bills...????
94blackst
If you look on the main page, coomer said he was out of town and didn't know anything was wrong. he said he got it fixed though smile.gif biggrin.gif
FallenHero
Lol!
95STCelica
i got it the other day 2 , weird.
x_itchy_b_x
i tryed to get on all night yesterday but the board seems to be out... then i come to school and now its working. this makes me think it has something to do with my pc. later
Jussimple
This might seem sad but when it happened to me I was actually upset. It was like my favorite hang out closed and was out of buisness. That kinda freaks me. Didn't they do a discovery channel special on people that were addicted to thier PC. cwm13.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.