Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody has good Resolution Coolarts?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Magic
Guys can you please post high Resolution Coolarts(Photos) like those here??
We need them cuz our Celica Club its about to make new T-shirts.

user posted image
x_itchy_b_x
i pretty sure ull need to contact the artist who made those. an actual t-shirt company makes those already.
doGGy
Mike, im going on vacations for 10 days, so then im back (if you still need a design) let me know, and we could work out somthing smile.gif Ya know, its my daily job, and it would be a pleasure to make something for Cyprus Celica Club.

Let me know Mike, i will be online tomorow.

celicarocker
QUOTE (x_itchy_b_x @ Sep 2, 2004 - 1:29 PM)
i pretty sure ull need to contact the artist who made those. an actual t-shirt company makes those already.

way to be a party pooper...

but as long as they're not making any profit off it, i dont think its illegal...
Magic
x_itchy_b_x I`m not actually asking for the specific arts but similar that guys like you create and want to share them with other people wihout money.

ROMAS Thank you very much!!!!Try to have FUN on your vacations and when you will be back we can make a nice design,i know you got the talent!!Thank you again and AGAIN HAVE FUN M8!!!!!!!

celicarocker You are right,we dont get any profit from those t-shirts and we are trying to keep the Celica Club Cyprus ALIVE without asking from the members to give money or anything else,we are doing this cuz we love it smile.gif
x_itchy_b_x
oh. neat i think its a great idea i was just looking out for you man.
maybe hold a contest for photoshopper to create sumthing nice?
doGGy
Mike - we have a deal.

P.S. Laterz till the 17 day of this month biggrin.gif Im out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.