Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loyola Marymount 6gcers!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
shid
So I come back to school this fall, and literally I see 2 6th gens my first day. 2nd day, I drive onto campus and see 3 totally seperate ones. Third day, I see one from the first day, and another new one.

What the hell!? Where are they coming from?? Last year, an english professor had a 6th gen, and that was IT for their campus presence except for mine.

I mean, even driving AROUND the campus area now is like a 6th gen event, a white GT with rims was opposite me at a stop sign yesterday a block away from campus.

Any of you guys here?

--Sean
Consynx
not I, but lately there has been a huge increase to the 6gc population in my area

i guess now that their not $30000 cars people are trading theirs for new cars.
Digndoug
yeah its funny I have noticed a few around my area.. no mods though.. first one I saew with anything done was eysterday.. it was a teal hatch with no wing an big wheels.. kinda nice looking.. anyone know who that is in aacc in MD .. oriant-looking guy.. I was trying to wave him over, but he was on the phone.. he was starring at my car though.. maybe il ketch up with him..
sphinx
shid, it was me
Hym3n
I see a ton around my area. It's weird, I never saw ANY before I got mine, but right after I did I started noticing them everywhere (btw, got my car one year ago this weekend, it's her birthday smile.gif ). Lately they're just multiplying though, it's ridiculous. Two others at my high school, and I see an average of 3-5 a day on top of those. Nearly all of the ones that I see on the road are GT's though, which sucks. Saw a couple convertibles the other day though, and one with his top down, that was cool..

-brian
shid
QUOTE (sphinx @ Sep 2, 2004 - 8:45 PM)
shid, it was me

**** was it? I forgot your ST was white. Dammit! Did you see me shooting across?
sphinx
QUOTE (shid @ Sep 2, 2004 - 4:59 PM)
QUOTE (sphinx @ Sep 2, 2004 - 8:45 PM)
shid, it was me

**** was it? I forgot your ST was white. Dammit! Did you see me shooting across?

buahahaha.

I'm just messing with you dude. But the day you see me on the road, you'll know it was me.
shid
grrr

just cus I know you work in the area, it wouldn't have surpised me
sphinx
buahahahha. dude. Are there any good places to eat arround El Segundo that you know of?

I mean, I usually buy something at Carl's Jr, Mc Donalds, Jack, Pollo Loco, ect... Just the areas arroun there. Oh, and sometimes at Versayes, that Hawaiian place, The Wack, and Acapulco which are all up Sepulveda.

Let me know dude, cause I loose my job on the 28th of September.
dstrbcelica
i see like 6 everyday. and today, i saw a new one! an iris color hatch with gts rims on it. he didn't wanna talk to me... frown.gif

-dstrb
Silver94CelicaOwner
I recently started school....its a big county college so everyone drives there, and everyday is like one huge carshow in the main parking lot. Its crazy.

So far I've seen-

-3 other 6th gens, one silver 1998 GT hatch 5spd for sale with a 404a kit with not-so-great paint, and one white 94 or 95 coupe with nice wheels and a black 96+ hatch with wheels and subs.

-1 Turboed Civic Hatch w/z3 fenders, CF hood, full kit, etc....very nice and is always parked as far away from other cars as possible.

-2 7th gens with kits, wheels, etc.

-Countless Eclipses, Talons, Civics/Accords, Preludes, Mustangs, Firebirds, Jettas, Golfs, WRX...most are heavily modded or have kits and wheels.

-3 SRT-4's, 2 Mazdaspeed proteges, 1 EVOVIII, an STI, and a S2000 with an incredible looking CF hood....

The list goes on, but I'm sure you all get the point. I feel so poor, but I bet most of these kids were asked by their parents, "Get a new car, or go to 4 year school??" rolleyes.gif

raz128
same as over here in UK.... there used to be only me and my friend with the only Gen 6's running around..... but now there's loads :S

i suppose it's down to the cheap pricing on the second hand market for them frown.gif
Blakout16
its sad but yes i've noticed alot of 6gc's around too, its disgusting... i mean well is just theres so many of em, theres like 5 in my area that i know of, 1 ... peachy lookin one, 1 silver , 2 black, and mine... black aswell... but except for mine and the silvers, they're all owned by ppl 30+ or... like extremely poor, its sad cuz celi's hit about 3 grand starting price this summer.... over here in oregon/washington atleast
GaiaTCO
wow I was just out driving to pick up my sister and I ran into a gorgeous white gt with gt4 blocks and looked like oem rear extensions. Tried to keep up on Hawthorne but none of the lights turned red frown.gif Driving on Hawthorne in Rancho Palos Verdes, if your reading this we have to hook up tongue.gif
celimanST
I have see more lately but I just move to a new area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.