Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dummy about rims
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Suspension/Handling/Braking
frosty
I was wondering why the Racing Hart CR Multi-piece rims wont fit my 95 celica?

This is the website I was at:
http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?wheelbr...8Multi+Piece%29

and I selected the 18"x7.5" and it kept saying it wont fit. I have no idea if it could be true but if it is then is there a way around it? I really like those rims.

Thanks
funnyboy117

I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Just remember that our bolt pattern is 5x100mm, and that is one of the sizes that the rims fit.

Possibly the site thinks that the rims are too big, but along with many others, I have 18" wheels on my car, with a 7" width, and some people have up to 19"x9"s I believe, so if that's why they think the wheels won't fit then they are wrong.
Jen
Wait, did you go to the correct link?

Try going here to make the purchase, it should work..?
frosty
QUOTE (funnyboy117 @ Sep 3, 2004 - 10:41 PM)
I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Just remember that our bolt pattern is 5x100mm, and that is one of the sizes that the rims fit.

See, that's what I thought. Like you said, I figure they said it won't fit because of it sticking out a little. That I don't mind. I want to widen it anyways.

THANKS both of you!
jgreening
frosty, I got the one-piece CR's from wheeloptions.com. As for the 3 piece, they are more expensive, lighter, performance wheels. If you have the cash, I say go for it although the cost was not justifiable for me. Also, I have noticed that the three piece sometimes only come in offsets that do not work well for our cars. For instance, a lot of the performance wheels (volk, etc) with 5 X100 bolt pattern come with a +48 offset which is designed for Suburu's. Apparently, the manufactures have found that not a lot of people with 6th gen celicas are interested in these wheels. In any case, you should verify offset size before you order wheels.

-Jay
GReddy4u
MR7 Motegi's

Check the rims im selling...There 18"x8 Gloss Black Motegi's
Same ones in the pic, just gloss black
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.