Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Notice when people post on your profile
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Website Discussion
Cragspider
Hey Coomer you think that you could figure out a way to let people know when somebody post in there profile. Cause probably not alot of us check our own profiles all the time and can miss a good question that somebody has for you. Thanks.
Bryan
Neipas09
This is real easy d00d. I get emails tellin me everytime someone posts on my profile.

Click on "Member's Rides" from the start page http://www.6gc.net
Click on "Edit Profile"
And then place a check next to "Comment Notification?"
Coomer
Yep, Neipas has it right. I added this feature a while ago when someone else wanted it. wink.gif
Cragspider
Thanks guys.
Bryan
95STCelica
Bryan, why do you have to rub it in that your car is so nice that people actually post in your profile?

frown.gif
Cragspider
I duno jsut cause that when people post in my profile they are asking a question and I like being helpfull. Also the pics that I had in my profile weren't the best. Im in the process of updating them now.
Bryan
95STCelica
Awww aren't you special. You are still trying to show me up with your car, and that makes me sad frown.gif . Pfftt i have two 12s and you dont. And you spell your name with a Y. Enough said.

*goes to your gallery to leave some negative feedback* rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif
Neipas09
Don't mind Brian, he just found out what a loser he is! biggrin.gif
95STCelica
damn ... owned.gif biggrin.gif
FallenHero
It's ok, nobody posts in mine anymore either.
95STCelica
Nobody has ever posted in mine rolleyes.gif
Coomer
QUOTE (95STCelica @ Mar 23, 2003 - 11:42 AM)

Huh? confused.gif I see five comments, all posted before your last post. wink.gif
0Re0
QUOTE (95STCelica @ Mar 23, 2003 - 12:42 PM)

Its better than nothing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.