Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the turbo is going i think
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
pxcr440
so i spent all the money to turbo my car and i had nothing but problems with it so i am thinking of dropping it in favor of air ride maybe, first off takes fr ever to get my car running and i fanally do and no the damn thing is being dumb and blowign smoke on strat up like everyone else , plus the turbo seals are bad so i gota sell that , and i am to wooried about blowing the motor i bought everthing to do it right but i still have my dobts beacue its a non turbo motor going to turbo , but whatever jsut felt like venting and i am really stressed , let me know if you hgave any thoughts
psyko
personally i couldn't understand a damn thing u where saying. english maybe? confused.gif
StaticKnotX
He is mad at his turbo and wishes to kill it with a blowdryer.
I think confused.gif
ghostdog
QUOTE (psyko @ Sep 12, 2004 - 9:13 PM)
personally i couldn't understand a damn thing u where saying.  english maybe?   confused.gif

So I spent all the money to turbo my car and I['ve] had nothing but problems with it. So I am thinking of dropping it in favor of [an] air ride [suspension]. [The problem with the turbo is that it] took forever to get my car running and [when] I finally did the damn thing is being dumb and blowing smoke on start up like everyone else. Plus the turbo seals are bad so I gotta sell that, and I am also worried about blowing the motor. I bought everthing to do it right but i still have my doubts because its a non-turbo motor going to turbo. But whatever [I] just felt like venting and I am really stressed, let me know if you have any thoughts.
jgreening
Pieter, the bad english interpreter....you should get paid for that... biggrin.gif
pxcr440
thanks for the comment but you dont have to be an ass about my typing that is kinda a insult to correct me like that, sure i know i cant type very well, but i dont give a damn , not that it bothers me that much but it was uncalled for if you dont understand dont replie simple as that
StaticKnotX
sorry, wasn't making fun of you frown.gif I heard that quote from a movie once, but it was about a murder case. "If detectives cant find anything about it, they just put it that he killed himself with a blowdryer."
ghostdog
QUOTE (pxcr440 @ Sep 13, 2004 - 8:49 PM)
that is kinda a insult to correct me like that

I dunno if this comment is directed at me but if it is I don't really see where it is coming from. I sympathize with your situation and offered my help in correcting your post so others could get some idea of what you are going through. next time I'll be sure not to bother.
pxcr440
yah i kinda think that was uncaalled for on my part i just am slightly pissed of cause of the ways things are going , but now its getting better , the car doesnt have any swirl marks and looks nice in the sun and i found a rebuilt turbo for 150 plus shipping , no end play at all , so i am doing a little better and only problem is now that i have to figure out the oil pressure problem with my car but thats another post , ghost dog, sorry, thanks for trying to help
ghostdog
QUOTE (pxcr440 @ Sep 13, 2004 - 10:47 PM)
yah i kinda think that was uncaalled for on my part i just am slightly pissed of cause of the ways things are going , but now its getting better , the car doesnt have any swirl marks and looks nice in the sun and i found a rebuilt turbo for 150 plus shipping , no end play at all , so i am doing a little better and only problem is now that i have to figure out the oil pressure problem with my car but thats another post , ghost dog, sorry, thanks for trying to help

no problem man. I see how correcting someone's language could be taken as offensive. I'll be more careful in the future.

and glad things are getting better for you. keep your head up and don't let all the small b/s get you down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.