Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many Horsepower and Torque???
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
tengys
Can anyone tell me how much horsepower and torque will gain if i do:
1) Turboing my 7AFE
2) Swap to 4AGZE
3) Swap 7AFE to 7AGE
4) Swap to 2nd Gen 3SGTE

and which one the easier? Cheaper?
recneps
none of these will be cheap. as for easiest the 7a-fte will probably be it. but dont by any mean let me convince you you can just bolt it on in a weekend. all of these will be very expensive and time consuming. you should definatly get a daily driver first.

and theres a stick at the top of this forum on engine swaps you shoudl probably try ot use it
nik
well zipstrips sold me some of his 7afte kit he got 160 horse and 170 torque @? psi
http://www.6gc.net/index.php?action=members&itu=87 i got 132 horse and 164 torque @ 5 psi and i put my whole turbo kit on in a day and a half by myself with no power tools you can do this kit for about 1500 dollars
forkee
i would think turbo would be the easiest out of any of the other options. unless you want nitrous.
recneps
i take back the statement about bolting on a turbo in a weekend.

and

and i put my whole turbo kit on in a day and a half by myself with no power tools you can do this kit for about 1500 dollars

nik thats awesome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.