Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fuel pump
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
rjbibeau
allright i've tried to search posts on here about uprgrading fuel pumps when turboing the 5sfe i've heard somehwere that you can use a supra pump? does that sound right. i know walbro makes one any more options that i have isn't a walbro pump like 100 or where has anyone boughten on from.

thanks
Doge
I got my walbro 255 off of ebay. One of those online ebay stores where you just buy it now. It is still the cheapest you'll find one.
rjbibeau
what did you search under
rjbibeau
never mind i found it under supra thanks
rjbibeau
allright there are two different fuel pumps to choose from on this site for the Na supra both are walbro their diff part numbers on the pump does anyone know which one to get?

walbro 255 lph NA supra fuel pump

thanks
Supersprynt
I would be very cautious when upgrading your pump. You must be careful because upgrading the pump without upgrading the fuel rail and injectors can cause pressure drops in some injectors and cause lean conditions, even though your a/f ratio will not show this.

What kind of injectors are you using, and what kind of fuel pump is installed now? You may not need one at all as the GT pump is decent upto a certain point.
rjbibeau
i'm in the process of a 5sfte project and i will be using the green top injectors and right now the stock fuel pump is in there right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.