Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: questions about the stock gt fuel system.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
recneps
so yeah i was wondering whats the stock fuel pressure for our cars also, how many cc's our stock injectors push.

oh also and if anyone knows like if you were to up the fuel pressure the cc's the injectors push would go up right? like-wise if you lowered the fuel pressure it cc's the injectors push would go down. and if someone knows by about how much.

ie - say stock fuel pressure is 12 psi and the injecotrs push 360cc's and you turned it down to 10 psi how much would the injectors be pushing now.
recneps
anybody know where i can at least find this information?
Anub1s
Your stock injectors are rated for a certain output they are not going to put something out if the fuel pump can't supply the fuel for instance if you up your fuel output from the pump your injectors could only put out a certain amount until they go out on you from being over used.

At least I think that is how it is, please correct me if I am wrong.
97GTinKC
,,,but it really wont matter unless you have turbo'd and/or ported and polished the head etc and got the airflow up to the point the stock injectors cant keep up, otherwise the computer will simply sense the O2 and other sensors and adjust the injector pulse accordingly to maintain the same optimal air/fuel ratio,,,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.