Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7afe turbo manifold
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Drocay
I can't seem to find a turbo manifold and the kits offered don't part that out individually, jgtools doesn't seem to sell it anymore. I found a manifold for a 4age i was wondering will this work.

o ya and another thing, i don't want to start like 10 topics, i found performance camshafts for the 4agze and i remeber somone saying that these will work can any of u guys confirm this.

thanx.
recneps
im pretty sure jgtools was the only company to make turbo manifolds for the 7afe so your going to have to go custom.
Sev408
if i remember i think someone said jgs will still make the manifold but you have to ask them for it.
DustyBurns30
i asked, then begged lance to make me one but they don't anymore. all they sell now is a cut and weld kit. i'm selling my brand new cut and weld style manifold, if anyone is interested pm me.
Kwanza26
QUOTE (Drocay @ Sep 22, 2004 - 2:42 AM)
I can't seem to find a turbo manifold and the kits offered don't part that out individually, jgtools doesn't seem to sell it anymore. I found a manifold for a 4age i was wondering will this work.

o ya and another thing, i don't want to start like 10 topics, i found performance camshafts for the 4agze and i remeber somone saying that these will work can any of u guys confirm this.

thanx.

4AGE manifold won't work, and 4AGE camshafts won't work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.