Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: look at this
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
FallenHero
It's our cousin, and it's beautiful. It's got a 17 grand VeilSide body kit on it. Man, that thing looks so mean it makes my skin crawl.user posted image

user posted image
jumpinccv
Im not really a fan of the color but the car is TIGHT!
ghostdog
beautiful color, beautiful car
Neipas09
Damn i want the entire side kits off that car... side skirts, door-->fender design. Damn that is sweet!
Coomer
I love the entire car, but I think I love the rims the most off of that car. There aren't many(if any) better looking rims in my opinion than Andrew Racing F wheels.
user posted image

Could you imagine having a car like that though? I'd absolutely love it! You'd drive down the street and no-one except for like .5% of the people would know what your car is. biggrin.gif
forkee
i dont like that kit... tongue.gif
bonzaisushi
i like the abflug kit better, but that is reely nice
Neipas09
Is it just me or does the rear view of the kit make it look like a DelSol with the window lookin all wierd? confused.gif
boibleu22
its nice... but they just ruined the whole beauty of the stock supra...

-alex
0Re0
I prefer the C-west, TRD and JGTC widebody kit a whole lot better biggrin.gif
Neipas09
QUOTE (boibleu22 @ Mar 10, 2003 - 1:58 AM)
its nice... but they just ruined the whole beauty of the stock supra...

-alex

That's what it seems like Veilside's whole objective has been lately for all the new cars coming out. The 7gc kit is crap, but the 6gc is awesome. It's like Veilside has a personal vandetta against 2000+ vehicles.
boosted_K2
i need a puke bucket.
ashleyzredcelica
the sides look sweet and the color is unique...but other than that they ruined a normally BEAUTIFUL car! rolleyes.gif
FallenHero
I just thought it rocked... Beyond all comprehension. Just think, I bet there are only a few people anywhere with that kit. And you can bet, they are all LOADED!!! By the by, the rims are VeilSide.
Cody
I just don't agree with Supra body modification at all. The car makes me cream my pants when it's completely stock. Why put a body kit on it? When I get MY Supra, I'm not doing a damn thing to it.
Coomer
QUOTE (FallenHero @ Mar 10, 2003 - 12:53 PM)
By the by, the rims are VeilSide.

Veilside actually makes Andrew Racing rims. The ones in that Supra are the F rims. wink.gif
hioctane
QUOTE (Coomer @ Mar 10, 2003 - 8:28 PM)
QUOTE (FallenHero @ Mar 10, 2003 - 12:53 PM)
By the by, the rims are VeilSide.

Veilside actually makes Andrew Racing rims. The ones in that Supra are the F rims. wink.gif

aren't those rims the same as the rims on the rx7 from fnf?
capncrakhed

uh-oh....*barf*....uuuuhhhhhhhh....*puke*

oh dear lord...that is terrible...looks like a dam hot wheels car....that is awful
95STCelica
QUOTE (Coomer @ Mar 10, 2003 - 12:13 AM)
I love the entire car, but I think I love the rims the most off of that car. There aren't many(if any) better looking rims in my opinion than Andrew Racing F wheels.
user posted image

Could you imagine having a car like that though? I'd absolutely love it! You'd drive down the street and no-one except for like .5% of the people would know what your car is. biggrin.gif

yeah just wait until you see mine biggrin.gif
FallenHero
Yea, I posted that about the rims and then went to a magazine and discovered what model VS rims they were... you beat me back here! Oh well, I guess we were both right when you look at it. smile.gif
marcusk
very nice..but one thing i dont like is how they got rid of the hatch..thats prolly why it cost $17k quite the mod right there.
stelica85
I think they have ruined the body lines of the car. It looked good as it was
Neipas09
I actually hate spoke rims and would never own a set. But those make me have mixed feelings, it's like sex for the first time. confused.gif
FallenHero
I hhink the rear end looks like a Vette. you know, the new C-5's.
Cody
Which would you rather have:

This...

user posted image

or this...

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.