Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay exhaust???
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
tengys
exhaust 4i just want to know why the those exhausts sell in ebay so cheap??? confused.gif and did anyone try those before??? how's the sound???? and perfomance???
will those harm the engine or what???

example....exhaust 1

exhaust 2

exhaust 3

exhaust 4
vangSTa_celica
They make most of their money of shipping. Also, they direct their market towards a younger generation (ricers) and have a mass quantity of the same product. My buddy bought one and put it on his '89 Ford Tempo. The muffler was pretty solid but his car was just a total peice of crap.
tengys
QUOTE (vangSTa_celica @ Oct 15, 2004 - 7:57 PM)
They make most of their money of shipping. Also, they direct their market towards a younger generation (ricers) and have a mass quantity of the same product. My buddy bought one and put it on his '89 Ford Tempo. The muffler was pretty solid but his car was just a total peice of crap.

that's mean the quality still not that bad, right??
vangSTa_celica
For about $30-$50...no...not too bad...
hs2g
And for performance wise, you would be lucky if you gain 2+ HP with that. Its basically just for the sound, I don't think you gain any performance.

As for sound, a buddy of mine with a 7th gen celica bought a muffler off of ebay and it was crazy loud (stock pipes). I didn't know which one he got though.
Defgeph
these are not exhausts, these are mufflers.

Exhausts are complete systems.
Anub1s
My friend has the 4th one on his prelude, suckers loud. It doesn't seem to do anything for muffling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.