Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DAMN!! Might be TOTALED!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
jbnery6465
this really SUX!! got into an accident on monday...really bad so heres the story...

I was driving on the 15N here in san diego, ca, on the far right side of the freeway in between the construction wall and a semi when it started rainin harder. The freakin semi looked like it was goin to swerve into my lane so i slowed down and when the semi's back end lined up with my front end...i got caught in its 'draft.' The 'draft' caused me to jerk and spin out twice into the middle of the freeway and while i was spinnin... i swear everything happened like in the movies where it was all slow motion. Then all of a sudden a mustang t-boned me on the driver side and pushed me towards the left side of the freeway. It was funny but sad because i saw my back bumper fly off and slide down the freeway in front of me while i bit my tongue. My whole body jerked from the right to the left. Bad news: My car might be totaled, damage on door, fender, wheel assembly; Good news: I'm still alive; Bad news again: I bit my tongue 'HARD'; Bad news agen agen: They sayd the accident is my fault because 'the driver has control of the vehicle at all times'...INSURANCE BASTARDS!!! mad.gif

i was almost complete with my project celi too...but life goes on. so i might have some stuff to sell you guys...ill keep you posted... frown.gif
check my profile for the horrific pictures...
Digndoug
That sucks, But it looks like you could still fix that, unless welds broke on the rear suspension, buy it back form the insure or keep it eather way..
turboinduction
I'm sorry to hear that - however to get some more cash back to you (in the event that it is totaled) part some of the car out. I saw some nice wheels, and JDM tails, and exhaust and what not. Also seats which I'd send you cash now if you wanted to sell them. Just an up for that down story. Good luck with everything and keep us posted.

-Ti

Also, hydroplaning isn't the drivers fault. It happens. Its like losing traction your unaware of. You were even trying to slow down, so down let them give you the ticket. A semi (same kindof of thing with his draft) caused my AWD Talon to spin out on water. I didn't hit anything, but it makes your story very believeable.

Good luck again
chucho
sucks, looks like it got beat up nicely
Gilbert_619
ohh man sucks bad....i live in SD too and drive up the 15 all the time and they are always working on that damm freeway...anyways.....hook me with some parts...i need them bad hahah
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.