Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wound healed...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
No0bOne
Yesterday I was called up on my cell informing me that the car's repairing process is complete. Picked up the car and safely drove it home.

Instead of replacing a 95 front bumper i switched the year model to 96 and now it's lookin pretty sweet exept it has no fog lights? The dude told me that it can't be installed because of year difference(me being 95 using a 96 front). I also got the clear turn signals along with it:) So my question now is can a 95 with 96 front fit a fog light into it?

The whole thing costed me ~$2,300ish including labor

I'm back again...gosh i miss being with it
boosted_K2
i thinks it b/c the wiring is a bit different, youd need to wire in the foglights, they have em on procarparts.com i believe
forkee
sounds like the wound went from the incident to ur pocketbook frown.gif
No0bOne
Things that I've noticed so far:
Grill - They poked a hole to the front bumper to have it in place on both sides
Disc brakes - The front left and right looks replaced with a rusty one, how odd
Hood - it is not perfectly aligned, the tip of the front driver side hood touches the black part of the low-beam headlight and there seems to be a gap on the passengers side.

Do anyone have a picture of their 95+Gt engine bay? I need to see pictures of the engine alignment
stelica85
just a question, why spend all that money to put on a new stock front bumper why didn't you go with something better.
thats just my opinion
No0bOne
1. Quality - If i crash again with an aftermarket one with lower quality than the damage might be severe. Wether it be my fault or the other person's fault.

2. Looks - Invader is straight up played out. See to many of it around being riced out. Although it is sweet looking I just don't like the negative attitudes people give eachother(majority).

I've thought about it before...it wasn't able to beat the reasons
-------
I know it's alot but heck the used/junk parts for it are no where to be found plus there were a few places that wanted me to buy the whole car? NO way.

400$ - Head light low beam + high beam(a pair of stock)
225$ - 96 Front Bumper
229$ - Reinforcement(?derno what that is?)
225$ - Driver side fender
90$ - Absorber
40$ - Clear signal
23$ - Side marker
------------------------------
total: $1232 - labor(1,232-2,300).
There goes my saved up money for the car

Neipas09
Dang kid you got jewed!
I would have sold you the following

$200 - Head light low beam + high beam
$150 - 96 Front Bumper
$25 - Stock side marker and turn signal (combo)
presure2
wow i cant beleive that it was 90 for the absorber..that is so sad. all it is, is a fuqing piece of STYRAFOME. mad.gif mad.gif
95STCelica
QUOTE (Neipas09 @ Mar 16, 2003 - 4:13 AM)
Dang kid you got jewed!
I would have sold you the following

$200 - Head light low beam + high beam
$150 - 96 Front Bumper
$25 - Stock side marker and turn signal (combo)

oh i see how it is, now you tell him...bish rolleyes.gif
Neipas09
Go pass a kidney stone! biggrin.gif

I didn't know he needed that shiz otherwise i would have hooked him up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.