Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TURBO SETUP
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
slim75
I was just wondering if anybody knows of a place that i can get a full turbo setup.
Or at least most of the stuff i would need to get this done.
fastgt
oh boy.....umm... search 7afte ...do it, before someone kicks ure ass, and by the way they dont sell turbo kits for our cars
nik
mad.gif grrrrrrr j/k but you need to use the search button theres a how to 7afte a list of parts you need etc etc look to the good book (7afte bible) my son ye shall find your answer there upon those pages. he he he but really search for the 7afte bible
slim75
Oh I found it my bad, I should know better than to ask dumb questions by the way great how to and parts list thanks. smile.gif
st_celica_killer
is it worth taking the risk of driving a celica st turbo.. with a rod sound coming from engine.but still pull strong....running 5 to 7 psi..is worth the risk???
nik
QUOTE (st_celica_killer @ Nov 4, 2004 - 3:53 PM)
is it worth taking the risk of driving a celica st turbo.. with a rod sound coming from engine.but still pull strong....running 5 to 7 psi..is worth the risk???

are you turbo? if you have a " rod sound" this would be the best time to rebuild with lower compression pistons etc. I have a link for a engine rebuild kit for the 7afe copper head gasket 8.5:1 pistons etc if you want it. this is my next step after i get my taxes back full rebuild with better pistons so i can turn up the boost maybe a head swap go the frotou route to get to the 250-300+ range.
slim75
about what kinda of milage do you hit when you should think about a rebuild im pretty sure my car should be good for awhile i have 65k right know
nik
i'm at 130k and still running strong with the boost at 8 psi the only thing dieing is my clutch thats coming from santa (girlfriend) this year he he

it just depends on the car 200-300k its all about how you treat/ take care of the car oil changes etc etc
st_celica_killer
how much are you asking for ????
st_celica_killer
[QUOTE] have a link for a engine rebuild kit for the 7afe copper head gasket 8.5:1 pistons etc

How much are you asking?? and what comes with it..???

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.