Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone here from Toronto or surrounding area?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
celicaspeed
I have a 5sfe 2.2l engine for sale.great for rebilding or for project.Runs great everything but harness and power steering.Will sell 5sfe ecu.Also have a 3sgte altrac trany for sale.Also have a st165 water to air stock intercooler.and much more.Will also do trades.
Junior
I'm from toronto. We should meet up and have a talk and check each others car. Set up a time and place. Even if it is just the 2 of us.
celicaspeed
Im still working on my car.I spent $20,000 on it this year and its in pieces.Im not from T.O Im from Kitchener.If you want to meet up Ill give you my # and we can meet up and Ill show you my stripped machine!
drdos
QUOTE (celicaspeed @ Nov 6, 2004 - 4:05 PM)
Im still working on my car.I spent $20,000 on it this year and its in pieces.Im not from T.O Im from Kitchener.If you want to meet up Ill give you my # and we can meet up and Ill show you my stripped machine!

can i ask what you spent $20k on?
celicaspeed
Engine,racing seats, rims,vis full bumper conversion,gauges,tach,eurathane bushings custom,windshield,shaving work custom paint,gt3 carbon fibre spoiler,spearco fmic,apexi exhaust and resonater plus all parts needed to do the swap coil, igniter, ecu,outlaw big brake kit for the front.$ 20,000 k Canadian.st165 3sgte
I also did alot of lightening of the car to save weight.
importceli
QUOTE (celicaspeed @ Nov 6, 2004 - 4:54 PM)
Engine,racing seats, rims,vis full bumper conversion,gauges,tach,eurathane bushings custom,windshield,shaving work custom paint,gt3 carbon fibre spoiler,spearco fmic,apexi exhaust and resonater plus all parts needed to do the swap coil, igniter, ecu,outlaw big brake kit for the front.$ 20,000 k Canadian.st165 3sgte
I also did alot of lightening of the car to save weight.

holy ****, can i say amen thats gonna b one dope ride.
celicaspeed
soon as it is done ill take pictures for u guys to see.It will definatly be one of a kind!!
importceli
yeah thats gonna b amasain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.