Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does the 4agze head bolt to the 7afe
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Irishflame27
does the 4agze head bolt to the 7afe without any modifications, i am going to make a 7agte engine and i am going to use the 7a block, 4agze head, 4agze pistons,and Garrett T3 turbo, i want to make about 250-300HP which i think is possible with this hybrid, will the head bolt up right? can i still use the 7afe ECU or do i have to get the gze ECU, thanks alot

-Jeremy
Kwanza26
QUOTE(Irishflame27 @ Nov 16, 2004 - 4:21 AM)
does the 4agze head bolt to the 7afe without any modifications, i am going to make a 7agte engine and i am going to use the 7a block, 4agze head, 4agze pistons,and Garrett T3 turbo, i want to make about 250-300HP which i think is possible with this hybrid, will the head bolt up right? can i still use the 7afe ECU or do i have to get the gze ECU, thanks alot

-Jeremy
[right][snapback]207324[/snapback][/right]

The head will more or less bolt up. Gotta use a 4AG head gasket. Gotta use 4AGZ ECU, sensors, and possibly plugs/wiring. Gotta get some sort of intake manifold (bigport dula runner or smallport single runner). All depends on how you approach it.
FallenHero
I could tell you what I think, but I don't know if you want to hear it.

use the big port head. smile.gif
nik
i've read alot on this subject like the 300 hp mr2 with 20v head on 7afe block
http://www.corollaperformance.com/Mods/Eng...GE.html#rayhall
i think you might want to ask Frotou (spelled wrong) but if you do the 7agze into the 7agte get a map base head.
Irishflame27
thanks alot guys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.