Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: celica video
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Nemises
Here is a video of some celicas a friend sent this to me enjoy
http://www.gtfour.ch/history/video/hgt4szene.wmv
ComaDave
Great video, but needs sound. I was hoping the hear the roar of engines and the hiss of turbos.

edit: Although, I'm in the computer lab at school, so who knows if my headphones are working.
Nemises
I honestly dont know my computer wont even play the video. Im just passing it on.
ComaDave
heh, this computer's sound is messed up, have to wait for a different one... maybe it does have sound
tim86
yea, this is a great video and has been posted before... the sound is beautiful wink.gif
Jen
Wow, niiiice.
ComaDave
got sound now... other computer was broken
Anub1s
That movie was amazing... I wish I was turbo *sniff* *sniff*
lagos
this is the same one boss33 posted before, right?
WannabeGT4
QUOTE(lagos @ Nov 18, 2004 - 5:42 PM)
this is the same one boss33 posted before, right?
[right][snapback]208741[/snapback][/right]

yep
chucho
2 bad I dont have a turbo, i'd ride around in my spiderman suit and do that to ppl
NYCelica
Why would you wanna post something that been already seen here and it repost. rolleyes.gif
Consynx
it's almost the same, i think the shot of the 0-80 run was new...
i could be wrong on that smile.gif there was just a few things that seemed new
WannabeGT4
QUOTE(NYCelica @ Nov 18, 2004 - 7:45 PM)
Why would you wanna post something that been already seen here and it repost. rolleyes.gif
[right][snapback]208780[/snapback][/right]

Because it's the best collection of 6th Gen Celica GTFour footage anywhere on the internet.

QUOTE(Consynx @ Nov 18, 2004 - 7:50 PM)
it's almost the same, i think the shot of the 0-80 run was new...
i could be wrong on that smile.gif  there was just a few things that seemed new
[right][snapback]208783[/snapback][/right]

The 0-80 was in the old one but the music level has been lowered on this new version. Also the new version is 500k larger than the old one. If you're wondering how I know it's because I save absoulutely every 6th gen or rally related celica video I come across.
Blakout16
-cargasm-.
celicaboston1983
them are some sexy cars smile.gif
Nemises
NYCelica I didnt know it was repost If you read my first post I havent even seen the video I cant open it up on my PC like it says I was just passing it on, thought maybe someone might be able to appreciate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.