Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5sfte at 0 - psi.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
x_itchy_b_x
haha as the title states i was bringing my celica to the garage for winter storage and im rompin on it before i tear down the motor over the winter. it went like this spooled to 13psi. then just drops. im like eh nothing big a pipe musta popped off. but then i popped the hood an nothing is wrong. w/e point is the single entry ct26 from a supra sucks at high boost, fact. the rod that connects the compresser wheel to the exhuast one is snapped. booo. well its about time. the turbo i got for 75 bucks smile.gif so no great lose. i think ill go with a t3/t4 by spring and get rid of the horrid lag of the big ct26. so its a blessing.

anyone wanna learn me sum ct20b stuff?
DamDirtyApes
ah that bites
lagos
at least the motor is still good. back to N/A for you ! haha smile.gif
shid
No way man, Itchy's not gonna go back to NA; he's just gonna slap a bigger turbo on there smile.gif
NEVERSTOP
LOL keep boostin it that thing blows right??

HAHA

Good luck itchy!
forkee
That is EXACTLY what happened to my first t3 turbo. How uncanny =p
orvillescelica
that sucks! but glad to hear that its not something more serious. I was afraid that it would be when i read the title.
x_itchy_b_x
haha yeah i did that so people read it. i know people wanna laugh and say i told u so. but not yet. sumday lol. yeab but def getting a better turbo. there not cheap either frown.gif 500 bucks. i payed 75 bucks lol. im so poor. anybody know anybody who wants to sell me a good turbo.
celicarocker
lemme know if you want me to make you one out of play-dough....
x_itchy_b_x
QUOTE(celicarocker @ Nov 21, 2004 - 11:54 PM)
lemme know if you want me to make you one out of play-dough....
[right][snapback]210042[/snapback][/right]

sweet then ill have a playdo turbo and a legos msd boost timing master. AWESOME. can u make me sumthing with macoroni?
Digndoug
Go to a junk yard, then pull one out for like $40 bucks, then get it re-built for $200 .. thats what i was told is the best bet for a good price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.