Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4AGE pistons rods in 4AGZE
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Skate4mindgame
Heh the topic says it all, i am curious being that i am unable to find any aftermarket forged pistons, and rods for the 4agze
FallenHero
um... yes, 4ag rods and pistons do fit in the 4ag... I don't know what you are asking...
doGGy
if you asking about 4A pistons and rod fitting into 7A, pistons will fit with a little modificatios, rods wount fit, cuz of different crank...

Skate4mindgame
No i was asking about them fitting in the gze because i had one of my asshat friends tell me they wouldnt fit because of them having different heads
Mr2swift
QUOTE(Skate4mindgame @ Nov 24, 2004 - 5:20 PM)
No i was asking about them fitting in the gze because i had one of my asshat friends tell me they wouldnt fit because of them having different heads
[right][snapback]211460[/snapback][/right]

Same head and yes they will fit. If you are going N/A then use the N/A pistons (4age) but if you are going forced induction then you will surely want to go with the 4agze pistons which are forged and ceramic coated. Quite robust indeed!

Mr2swift
Ron (951) 283-3778
Motors Unlimited
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.