Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: camry v6 engine
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
celicer
I have a question for all u experts out there. does anyoen know if it would be simple enough possilbe withhout any huge mod like front end conversion and stuff to drop a camry v6 engine into the celica and do any of u know if the stock celica gts tranny will bolt u to it? thanx
Kwanza26
QUOTE(celicer @ Dec 1, 2004 - 5:34 AM)
I have a question for all u experts out there.  does anyoen know if it would be simple enough possilbe withhout any huge mod like front end conversion and stuff to drop a camry v6 engine into the celica and do any of u know if the stock celica gts tranny will bolt u to it?  thanx
[right][snapback]215039[/snapback][/right]

It's not simple in terms of dropping in the motor or wiring it up... but it does bolt up to the GT/GTS trannies...
FallenHero
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18694

freakin ten threads down from this one. and yes, it's a good swap imo.

all the info is in that thread.
celicer
I appologize i am sorry i didn't look around real close at that... everyone was just telling me i should look at that and be origional in regina but i was just curious thanx alot by the way
FallenHero
QUOTE(celicer @ Nov 30, 2004 - 10:54 PM)
I appologize i am sorry i didn't look around real close at that... everyone was just telling me i should look at that and be origional in regina but i was just curious thanx alot by the way
[right][snapback]215053[/snapback][/right]

no prob mang. we're a friendly group. welcome to the site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.