Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: car done!! new paint and body work
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
rza619
mods: custom catback, Custom short ram intake, enkai RSV gunmetal, hiro spiltters, zyclone front bumper , z max sides, TRD replica wing, clear turns and clear side markers

future plans: CT26 turbo or 3sgte

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

what u guys think?
celicaspeed
looks good.I like the front end.It looks clean.
Jen
Pretttttty. smile.gif I like the color.
Digndoug
Looks sweet, not a fan of the wing, but never have been a fan of big wings.
C3L1CA
Looks good smile.gif So many coupes are starting to come out biggrin.gif
aznxrussel
wow...awesome coupe...some curren tails would look great with that color wink.gif
Consynx
get some more pics please, im trying to decide if i like Zyclone or Combat smile.gif
LBCxGUY
I'm lovin it!
H8DC3lica94
Another coupe looking hot!
yellowxboy
nice! its so clean, i love the gunmetal finish!
hellsyphon
sweet loooking car!!! bowdown.gif keep up the great job biggrin.gif
Gilbert_619
damm thats a nice color

diggin the c-one front

good work
OSIRIS
That is one mighty fine car
vangSTa_celica
Very HOT!
fastgt
nice but i think the mid part of your spoiler is backwards
Supersprynt
hehe nice - coming very close to what my car will look like except my paint will be a darker grey. Looks good tho - and yeah he manybe right bout the spoiler, maybe the deck is upside down
Drocay
QUOTE(Supersprynt @ Dec 9, 2004 - 8:22 AM)
hehe nice - coming very close to what my car will look like except my paint will be a darker grey. Looks good tho - and yeah he manybe right bout the spoiler, maybe the deck is upside down
[right][snapback]219048[/snapback][/right]

yup it looks fliped in first two, but it looks right in 3rd
chucho
Love the color, get some curren tails, i'm trying to get me some too. Looks great
amysmojo
Looks damn good! Thats close to the color I was wanting for mine (played w/ the idea once or twice)
Supersprynt
Ok yeah theres something up with the deck - see how yours hangs out the back, its not supposed to be like that.
user posted image
celica_st95
The front bumper is the best part !!!
latinomasfino
QUOTE(chucho @ Dec 9, 2004 - 2:53 PM)
Love the color, get some curren tails, i'm trying to get me some too.  Looks great
[right][snapback]219067[/snapback][/right]

hell yea man wiht that color ooooo shyt can u say "BAD ASS" LOL
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17358
check out that thread for the GB im thinkin about going ahead with the people we have on the GB in january (right after chirstmas so in case people get $$$) hope u join in wink.gif
erics1one
Looks very nice, like the front bumper.
ghostdog
looks great man. now fix that trd wing wink.gif
st202gt
i like that color.......what color is that? One of the nicese coupse celica i have seen...
zachattack15
What turn signals did you use? My zyclone front will be coming in within the next week and i wanted some turns like those.
Consynx
what is up w/ the wing?
looks like it was too long or something?
or is it meant to bend like that
rza619
i dont know whats wrong with the wing but i adjusted it and it still look the same i put it backwards and it whouldnt go on? so i guess its like that BTW i bought the wing from erubani and the clear signals i used are from a celica 90-93 bought it from procarparts.
droptopGT
not a bad ride at all biggrin.gif keep her clean dude
ghostdog
QUOTE(rza619 @ Dec 9, 2004 - 7:02 PM)
i dont know whats wrong with the wing but i adjusted it and it still look the same i put it backwards and it whouldnt go on? so i guess its like that BTW i bought the wing from erubani and the clear signals i used are from a celica 90-93 bought it from procarparts.
[right][snapback]219307[/snapback][/right]

oh man, I'm so pissed erebuni is making it now frown.gif

but yeah the wing is definetly upside down. this is how its supposed to look:

user posted image
Consynx
lol, upside down
you got up-force
i guess that's a weird way to go abtou putting downforce up front
Jaws4God
looks nice smile.gif and don't worry, I like the TRD Wings
latinomasfino
QUOTE(rza619 @ Dec 9, 2004 - 11:02 PM)
[right][snapback]219307[/snapback][/right]

how much was the wing and shipping?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.