Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Curren w/ silvia headlights
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Mage
user posted image

user posted image

Not bad looking, not bad looking at all. I had to resize/distort them so they fit, so I wonder how it would look in real life...
0Re0
Thats sweet! biggrin.gif
Benevolence
wow that looks really weird... but good.
Supersprynt
Thats sick!
jontechie
I posted a Sylvia pic a couple of days back but " someone" deleted the topic confused.gif . Here it is again -

user posted image

user posted image
jontechie
By the way good photo "choppin" biggrin.gif , I couldn't spot the joins tongue.gif
95STCelica
The black one is tight but the huge wing on the silverish car is hideous
hata
They really did make our cars with Silvia type lites in Japan...kinda like a special edition...plus I seen them in this japanese magazine.
0Re0
QUOTE (jontechie @ Mar 23, 2003 - 10:28 AM)
I posted a Sylvia pic a couple of days back but " someone" deleted the topic confused.gif . Here it is again -

user posted image

user posted image

They probably moved it to off topic area.
Coomer
QUOTE (0Re0 @ Mar 23, 2003 - 12:43 PM)
They probably moved it to off topic area.

That's exactly what happened. smile.gif Sorry for any confusing caused.
FallenHero
I love silvias...

So clean, so smooth. Almost makes you want a 240.
0Re0
http://www.giftworld.ca/bme05v.ram
Silvia,Supra,RX7, and Skyline on Final Battle biggrin.gif
FastLane95GT
those headlights look sooooo sick. now if it was only a hatchback......
hioctane
what's so special about those currens? Our celicas still look better =)
Mage
Don't think a curren front end on a hatchback would look very good... and I don't know if celicas look better than currens or not, maybe it's just that I'm bored with my car and am enamored by the curren's rarity, but I really think the curren (well, with a decent front end and the trd wing) looks better than the celica coupe...if only slightly maybe.

Edit: oh yeah haha, I used that pic of the silvia in the off-topic forum to get the headlights... I tried doing a PS job before but couldn't find any good pics of silvias
No0bOne
confused. currens? what's a curren?

good PS. Looks sooo pretty and aggressive at the same time! especially the silver one. black doesn't seem to show much shadow since it's already black so it ain't visible. I..staring at it..imagining my ride lookin like that.......whoaaaaa is it even possible to convert?
No0bOne
oh wow not only it looks very good it looks luxurious as well. Now what's that word..no not luxury sport car..hmm..

imagine picking up your woman from her professional job at night, it is raining and she see's a car just took a turn and is approaching...then bam a photographer out of no where snaps a shot of the scene. If only i could draw i'd show you guys what's pictured in my mind.
all4sho94st
the stock head lights on the curren looks like the usdm 94-97 240sx headlights
hioctane
that curren reminds me of integras..........
Mage
integras? wtf? well i guess the old ones maybe...

NoObOne: Currens are 6th gen celica coupes with a different hood+bumper+fender+headlights, usually with a 3s-fe/3s-ge engine
Neipas09
To put it lightly, the curren ownz even the US celicas. mad.gif
Still very nice!
hioctane
QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 25, 2003 - 5:56 AM)
integras? wtf? well i guess the old ones maybe...

NoObOne: Currens are 6th gen celica coupes with a different hood+bumper+fender+headlights, usually with a 3s-fe/3s-ge engine

the integra type r's maybe smile.gif
I seen an actual silvia in fremont. That thing is beautiful in real life.
No0bOne
I want a silvia front...I..i'm in love wid it!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.